fbpx

Unusual weapons

Home Forums Miscellany Community Unusual weapons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

Okay, a request for assistance! I am Stage Managing a production of ‘The Three Musketeers’ and it was put out to the cast to think of unusual things to use as off hand weapons. and since there are soo many people who are lucky and do or get to go to renfaires I thought I’d ask here too. πŸ˜€

Elena
      Participant

Jasmine
        Participant

Slingshot, bolo, whip, boomerangs, staff, spear, cudgel, knives, axe, spikes, mace, bottles, blowgun…edged weapons or dull??

Bob

Jasmine wrote:

Slingshot, bolo, whip, boomerangs, staff, spear, cudgel, knives, axe, spikes, mace, bottles, blowgun…edged weapons or dull??

I don’t think I want to get in you way!!

Jasmine
            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

I don’t think I want to get in you way!!

Hey, she asked… 8) Though our real estate agent has suggested that we remove the wall of weapons before we put the house up for sale. πŸ˜€

Jodi
              Participant

French baguette, cloak or cape, candlestick, main gauche (typical), blanket, large fishing net, laundry, hat, weasel. Athos (Oliver Reed) in the 1974 movie version always had something odd for his off-hand weapon. You may want to see if you can find a copy of those versions of “The Three Musketeers” and “The Fourth Musketeer.”

Melody
                Keymaster

foxfeather wrote:

Okay, a request for assistance! I am Stage Managing a production of ‘The Three Musketeers’ and it was put out to the cast to think of unusual things to use as off hand weapons. and since there are soo many people who are lucky and do or get to go to renfaires I thought I’d ask here too. πŸ˜€

A big rubber fish would be great! Weasels are too small.

Laurie
                  Participant

Melody wrote:

foxfeather wrote:

A big rubber fish would be great!

Too much snow in your diet Melody. XD

frozendragon
                    Participant

Melody wrote:

gah.. one of those singing ones.. that’s enough to kill people with..

Jodi
                      Participant

How about a rubber chicken? Weasels may be small, but they bite hard.

Katherine
                        Participant

emerald212 wrote:

AND they don’t get sucked into jet engines. πŸ™‚

Jasmine
                          Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

siberakh1
                            Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

AND they don’t get sucked into jet engines. πŸ™‚

Indeed! 8)

Melody wrote:

foxfeather wrote:

thats what i was going to say πŸ˜€ . My WoW rouge carries a grouper in his off hand.

Like Emerald said a chicken ,There is also a new annoying rubber chicken that screams when you squeeze him
                              http://accentannex.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=870&currency=USD

here is what it does
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfnVN-mQZjU&feature=related

Maria
                              Participant

Hahahaha – *gasp* – haha. Hilarious thread, this.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.