fbpx

Unpainted Cockatoo, foal and plates for sale. Image intensive!

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Unpainted Cockatoo, foal and plates for sale. Image intensive!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Robin
    Participant

I picked these guys up at a local auction and thought some of you may be interested in them.

First up is an unpainted cockatoo Andrea by Sadek. It stands 10 1/2 inches tall to the top of the crest. The detail on the feathers is fantastic. It does have two problems. One of the crest feathers is broken off as is the tip of a branch. She is dusty and dirty. I am asking $15 for her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next are a couple of darling little oriental plates. The smallest is in the best condition. It is 5 inches across. There are some slight scuffs on the gold edge and two slight dents in the metal base (11 oclock right at the metal edge). The larger plate (6 inches) also has rubs/scuffs on the edge as well as some pretty extensive scratches in the metal base. The metal base is the decorative part in the center of the plate with the lilies/horses in it. The smaller plate is really the better of the two but I am including the larger one as well. The photo of the bottom of the plates that has a sticker is from the bottom of the larger plate (black sticker gold letters) and the gold lettered one is from the bottom of the smaller plate. I am asking $5 for the two of them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lastly we have a little chestnut foal by Homco. It is 5 1/2 inches to the tips of the ears. It has some small dings and has been broken from the base. You can barely tell it has been broken but it is there. The bottom of the piece is intact, i.e. if you turn it up to look at the bottom of the piece no cracks are showing. The mended cracks are along the body of the foal right where it meets the “ground”. I am asking $5

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will need your address to figure shipping before payment is made. I will accept Payapal or checks if you like. Thanks for looking.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.