fbpx

Unicorn Colt Grab Bag Parade!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Unicorn Colt Grab Bag Parade!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Matryoshka
    Participant

Wow, these are great! I love how Melody has done a little bit of everything in this batch. I made a collage of some of my favourites but I must admit I had to leave a lot of them out. There are many I would be thrilled to have from this batch.

photo FavColts_zpsac77c20d.jpg

Oh my goodness i love these! If we wernt moving i would totally get one! Maybe i could trade for one at some point. They are all so beautiful!

BipolarBear
      Participant

I was just watching part of the first livestram video and I don’t know if anyone caught this already but at around 1:06 where he shows the pretty white colt with the orange monarch butterfly wings, when he turned the colt so it was facing the right, the lower wing was missing white spots along the black edge to match the other side so if someone could let Melody know, hopefully it gets its spots before being shipped out. I noticed because that’s one of the ones I would love to get or something with butterfly or bird wings.

Oh. I see. I hope that’s gotten fixed. I’ll go check. eeee some already got boxed.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
        Engaged to a Weasel

BipolarBear
        Participant

Yay!! It’s already been fixed! Whew.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
          Engaged to a Weasel

Kim
          Blocked

Yay! I assume if some are boxed, they my be released soon? Would tonight or tomorrow be optimistic or are they still getting them ready to go?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

By the sounds of it they are going through quality control maybe?

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kim
              Blocked

I see they came back in stock tonight! I hope everyone gets one who wants one! Is there a class photo as well to post?

Lupuslunae
                Participant

WOOT they are in stock, but feel bad for those east coast people who go to bed early. We should implement a Windstone phone tree for these sorts of emergencies…

Mercury Star
                  Participant

Oh wow, they didn’t show up early while I was at work! *hopes he snags something fabulous*

Sikek
                    Participant

Got one! ๐Ÿ˜€
                      Badly hoping for one of my top 3, like that’s going to happen! Lol.
                      Still many good ones ๐Ÿ™‚

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

WOOT they are in stock, but feel bad for those east coast people who go to bed early. We should implement a Windstone phone tree for these sorts of emergencies…

Sneaky Sneaky Sneaky! But I’m glad others are getting a chance that normally wouldn’t!
                        Some of us ‘Easterners’ get insomnia every once in awhile though! Ugg…more than most for one of us… luckily I think? These are a tad more than I thought they might be…decisions, decisions…

Edit: Ah Heck, I took the plunge. Hope I get one of my top favorites! *crosses fingers, toes, eyes*

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Falcolf
                        Participant

Was there a notice for these guys? I wasn’t after one (fantasy aren’t my thing,) but I didn’t get any email. (I have notifications turned on!) Good luck everybody, looking forwards to the pictures! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Sikek
                          Participant

I got one. You only get a notification if you click ‘Notify when back in stock’ on the GB colts.
                            The global notifications we have been getting recently were because they were new grab bag sculpts, no products to click ‘notify when back in stock’ with.

Heather
                            Participant

Yes, there was an e-mail, but you had to opt in on the GB colts notification like Sikek said. I am so glad these posted when they did! Often I don’t get home until after things list, and that can be disappointing if it’s a small batch. It was nice to actually be home when they hit the Store.

I really don’t know where to start with favorites, but that brown with the blue dappling and the dragon on his back (Ela_Hara’s third favorite) is a stunner and so is the one to his right, and I really like the one in the bottom right corner of that collage too. And the one in the front row, bottom leftmost, of the Store pic is really remarkable: I love the use of the blues and grays on him. And I really like the leftmost one in the third row, and the middle one in the second row, and the far right one in the first row, and the guy on the far right in the back row . . . . Man, this is as bad as picking through a tray of dichroic glass at a craft fair: how do you pick a favorite when there’s so much pretty to choose from! :p

Kim
                              Blocked

Yeah I got an e-mail at 8:30 mountain time of the colts being restocked. I am hoping for something with pastels or bird or butterfly wings or a colourful zebra!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 86 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.