fbpx

Ugh, I messed up…

Home Forums Miscellany Community Ugh, I messed up…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Participant

I had one of the black sparkly foxes in my cart! And I meant to check out!! But I didn’t manage to complete the process with paypal because I… forgot. And now I’ve been waiting and waiting in the hopes of one coming back into stock and I think I’m just SOL. The cap off of a very bad week…

Kim
      Blocked

Oh no. That has happened to me before too when I took too much time to complete it, left the paypal checkout open and then when I went back to pay it had timed out. Once people get them though I am sure there may be a person or two who might decide to sell one.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Lauren
        Participant

Yeah, I was lucky actually and it seems someone who ordered one can’t keep it, so I may be able to get it for a little more than original asking price to make up for shipping. I feel bad for them, but I’m rather thankful now that I said something.

rock-reader
          Participant

Glad you got one! I think I must have gotten yours. I didn’t see the notice until much later and there was one lonely black sparkle sitting grey Fox and I snatched him up. They look so good with copper colored eyes! So YEAH for us both :).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.