fbpx

Two PYO Keepers for sale *BOTH SOLD*

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Two PYO Keepers for sale *BOTH SOLD*

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

Leigha
      Participant

HI!
        So I finally finished a couple keepers ^^ pads on, eyes and jewels glued in, yay!
        I’m going to put these guys up here until Saturday and move them to eBay if no one is interested πŸ™‚ I’m asking a starting price of $60 each, plus shipping.

They’re both done in Metallic paints with lots of interference. More so on the copper dragon.

PM me with any interest/questions and thanks for looking! BOTH SOLD!

Mmloda
        Participant

I like the one with the blue eye… πŸ˜‰ I hope they both find new loving homes! πŸ™‚

Marzena

Leigha
          Participant

I’m not feeling like dealing with eBay, so they’re going to stay here for a while, or until I get an offer.

Syn
            Participant

I like the red one, and those red horns are a great finishing touch. 8)

Leigha
              Participant

Thanks Syn πŸ™‚ I found I love coppery horns better than gold horns ^^ I definitely love to paint with my metallic paints!

Leigha
                Participant

bump

πŸ˜₯ I think I need to go couch digging…. I probably couldn’t find anything anyway though…

Love the way you pair copper/red and silver/blue. Kind of like fire & ice. Great job!! πŸ˜€

Leigha
                  Participant

Thanks Dragoncat πŸ™‚

Laurie
                    Participant

Oh, I really like the blue. πŸ™„ (where the heck is that “moths flying out of pockets” emoticon?)

Anonymous

Leigha wrote:

HI!
                        I’m going to put these guys up here until Saturday and move them to eBay if no one is interested πŸ™‚ I’m asking a starting price of $60 each, plus shipping. They’re both done in Metallic paints with lots of interference. More so on the copper dragon.

Wow, your two dragons are gorgeous – with that interference paint I bet you get some great color-change that doesn’t show in pics, tho the back view to me looks stunning! PLUS, such a great price – wish I was wanting to collect dragons, I really like the silvery-blue-eyes!!! Very very VERY pretty πŸ˜€

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.