fbpx

Two Matching Hatchlings Purchased!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Two Matching Hatchlings Purchased!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Some of you might remember that I teach middle school. I have two fantastic TAs (teacher’s assistants) that I would love to buy Windstones for. Both of them are dragon fanatics, and one of them is the young man whom I gave that slightly damaged Peacock to last year.

I usually give my TAs a $20 gift card to the local book store, but with these two great young men I thought a Windstone would be more up their alley. Not that they don’t adore books, but…well…who wouldn’t want a Windstone as a present? πŸ˜€ Besides, they deserve a Windstone – they do so much work for me!

So what I’m looking for are two matching Windstones (hatchlings, I’m assuming, with my budget) for around $20 each. They don’t have to be mint, but I want to give them pieces that aren’t too terribly damaged. I want them both to be the same color so I don’t have to agonize over which one to give to whom. πŸ˜€

Is anyone willing to sell me a hatchling for around $20 (plus shipping?) If so, I’ll need to find both of them before I commit to buying either. I know it’s confusing, but I want them both the same and I’m assuming no one has two of the same color just sitting around waiting to be sold.

Anyway, if you could please post here or PM me if you’re interested in selling a hatcher for $20. Thank you! πŸ˜€

Stephanie
      Participant

I have a rainbow, but it’s the first one that my fiancee every gave me (and is hopefully just the first in a long line of Windstone gifts πŸ™‚ ) so I’m not gonna sell him, but good luck in your search!

Wish I could help, but I only have one spare hatcher here, and it’s a brown…well technically I have two here, but the other has been stripped…naked hatcher! (He was a test piece to see what stripper wouldn’t hurt the sculpt, so I could strip those orientals.) He was originally white though, so I couldn’t repaint him brown, wrong eyes and stone.

Anyway, I’d be happy to sell you the brown one after I fix him for about $15, he had an accident…but if you find another brown, no guarantee he will match another, since the one Laurie just gave me is totally different in shade, it’s older though. Let me know though…I know there are a few floating around on eBay right now.

Kyrin

Stephanie
        Participant

Thanks for the offer, Kyrin! Anyone have a spare brown?

I know getting two the same color (doesn’t have to be the same shade, really) is going to be the trick, here. πŸ˜€

Thanks for the luck, Dragon87!

Stephanie
          Participant

Bump. πŸ˜€

Lokie
            Participant

I have a gold hatchling that I’m willing to rehome. He is new in box with tag; however, he does have what I would consider to be a few minor factory defects (I can provide photos).

If you find another gold, then feel free to PM me about this one.

Stephanie
              Participant

Lokie wrote:

I have a gold hatchling that I’m willing to rehome. He is new in box with tag; however, he does have what I would consider to be a few minor factory defects (I can provide photos).

If you find another gold, then feel free to PM me about this one.

Okay, thank you! Anyone have a gold or a brown they’d be willing to sell? πŸ˜€

Sbianchi
                Participant
                  Stephanie
                  Participant

Thank you! I’ll watch that auction. πŸ˜€

Stephanie
                    Participant

Well, my husband chipped in and I was able to buy my TA’s each a brand new red fire hatchling! *glee* They are going to be /so/ excited! I can’t wait until…June to give them to them. πŸ˜€
                      Thank you everyone for offering your hatchlings and for sending me ebay links! I really appreciate the help. πŸ˜€

Yay!

Stephanie wrote:

Well, my husband chipped in and I was able to buy my TA’s each a brand new red fire hatchling! *glee* They are going to be /so/ excited! I can’t wait until…June to give them to them. πŸ˜€
                      Thank you everyone for offering your hatchlings and for sending me ebay links! I really appreciate the help. πŸ˜€

Yay!

June?!? That’s far away….. πŸ˜› Glad you got a cool pair for them (I’d be happy with red fire hatchlings, lol)!

Stephanie
                      Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

June?!? That’s far away….. πŸ˜› Glad you got a cool pair for them (I’d be happy with red fire hatchlings, lol)!

Yup, school gets out in May or June. πŸ˜€ They’re both graduating too…moving up to the High School. I had them both as 6th graders my first year of teaching. Now they’re leaving and I’m going to miss them. One of them I’ve taught all three years. It’s going to be so odd not having either of them on campus next year. *sniff*

Maria
                        Participant

Now that’s what I call planning ahead. πŸ˜† Congrats, Stephanie. I know they’ll love the hatchlings.

Starting an addiction in your school, tsk tsk. Youre supposed to keep addiction out of the school systems πŸ˜€ LOL

I had remembered this thread from previous reading and had been vigorously pursuing your request (without saying anything first in case I failed- which I did). But now seeing that your quest has been fulfilled, Im very pleased for you.

But still… pushing Windstones… naughty naughty πŸ˜› πŸ˜† j/k

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.