fbpx

Twilights

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Kelly
    Participant

Really nice! I’m starting to fall for the blue dragons ever since I saw the fledgie on ebay. I wish I had more space and funds. I would be adding to my meager colection by the day, lol.

Anonymous

crowfeather wrote:

Really nice! I’m starting to fall for the blue dragons ever since I saw the fledgie on ebay. I wish I had more space and funds. I would be adding to my meager colection by the day, lol.

LOL!!! Dont worry, you will…. I had one Windstone when I joined this forum…now I have No room for anymore!!!! XD

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

So random google search, trying to find a larger image of Keeper PYO to try and photoshop an idea on (I’m having little luck, haha) brought me to this thread! – When and where did I miss Twilight?? Was this just a test paint run?

Pam

The Twilight SK’s were a special Artists Edition of 6. The last one was sold in december.

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

So I had *just* missed the last one… That sucks, lol, I *really* love this color!

Pam

Keep an eye out for PS’s Indigo color. It is similar to twilight.

Hannah
                Participant

Why did this never become production? ><

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

Keep an eye out for PS’s Indigo color. It is similar to twilight.

I have seen Indigos coming through the ebay store, I like them as well!

Pam

Why did this never become production? ><

Because Twilights were Artist’s Editions, meaning they are limited to ebay. But a color similar to Twilight could still be made production/LP

Hannah
                      Participant

Because Twilights were Artist’s Editions, meaning they are limited to ebay. But a color similar to Twilight could still be made production/LP

Aw, phooey!

etruscan
                        Participant

The owner of one of the Twilight curlies sold it on ebay last December. That piece went for $500+, so even if you find one for sale they seem to be EXPENSIVE!

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

***Left field***

Hannah, just looked at your PYO gallery, I’m loving the stars on the wings you’ve done! That is a really great idea, and the color combo’s you’ve used on them are very pretty as well 🙂

***/left field*** ;p lol

Hannah
                            Participant

aw, thank you Kaytana!!

Nightcrow
                              Participant

Do the Twilights have dichroic eyes? (Some or all of them?)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.