fbpx

Trying again, looking for old warrior dragon *Search Ended*

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Trying again, looking for old warrior dragon *Search Ended*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Yeah I know I’m never gonna find one but I figure I’ll keep trying till I’m blue in the face. I’m looking for an old warrior dragon in peacock. He doesn’t have to be in mint condition but I would like him to be as close as possible. If anyone knows where I can find one for $250 or less let me know. Thanks and SqUeAk for Emerald Peacock old warriors!!!

Laurie
      Participant

You WILL find one. Don’t worry. πŸ˜€
        If I find a mint one, you can have mine πŸ˜€
        But, you WILL find one. Why not put your pennies in a jar and save? You be surprised how fast spare change and whatnot ads up. I average $4 per load of laundry 😯

Laurie
        Participant

The termites ate my penny jar, lol. I don’t want to spend an arm and a leg on a peacock old warrior. I figure if I’m gonna spend that much then I might as well go for one of the limited edition ones on ebay. This is just my sad attempt at finding one at a decent price.

purpledoggy wrote:

The termites ate my penny jar, lol. I don’t want to spend an arm and a leg on a peacock old warrior. I figure if I’m gonna spend that much then I might as well go for one of the limited edition ones on ebay. This is just my sad attempt at finding one at a decent price.

Is he worth that much?? I thought those LEs on eBay were like $1000? At least, all the ones I see I need are πŸ˜₯

Laurie
          Participant

They are expensive but I figure if I’m going to spend over $250 for a retired regular production I might as well save up and buy a limited edition one. Thats just my logic.

purpledoggy wrote:

They are expensive but I figure if I’m going to spend over $250 for a retired regular production I might as well save up and buy a limited edition one. Thats just my logic.

I must have lucked into mine.
            that’s good logic.
            How much did that eBay one go for? I remember bidding, but I apprently didn’t bookmark it because I have no idea, and I usually look at that stuff.

siberakh1
            Participant

I waited over 5 years to get my emerald OW and ended up getting a prototype Emerald for about the same price as I saw many going on ebay for. There are a good number of Peacock colored ones around (since the color was in production for so long), that I’m sure you will manage to get one. Just be patient. Things tend to come in spurts on ebay, but things do tend to pop up now and again. I’ll keep my eyes open for one in my travels this summer. If I find one and you haven’t gotten one, I’ll snag it if it isn’t ungodly priced πŸ˜€

Laurie
              Participant

Cool, thanks. I keep checking ebay but only one came up and I couldn’t get him because of termites. Damn termites!

Megan
                Participant

Hmm… I’ll be going to Colorado for the summer in a few weeks, and they have tons of antique malls and stuff I plan on searching through. Plus there are some stores that sell Windstone in a mall I know of that doesn’t get the business it used to, so I’ll be checking to see if they have any treasures stuck away in the back. You can bet I will look for a peacock OW for you!

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

When they make an emerald pea one you can buy mine =)

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

πŸ˜†
                    hi guys i’m new to the windstone so i’d like to say hiya to all the windstone fans. now for the good stuff i was hunting around my area for some retired windstone when i came apon a peacock old warrior dragon in one of the shops i believe they want 198 for him. he looks mint and was chilling in the store window. if you are interested purpledoggy i can double check the price and see if they will ship.
                    they also had some other guys(older windstones)
                    1.emerald wizard mouse
                    2. peacock curled dragons
                    3. peacock spectral
                    4.a castle(not sure will have to double check)
                    i look forward to having fun reading and maybe posting on this forum everyone seems very nice.

laphon1
                    Participant

I’ve PM’d you. And thanks for mentioning this find. Welcome to the Forum! Started you a thread in Community.

Laurie
                      Participant

OMG I would love you forever! I’ve sent you a pm.

Yeah!!
                        Let us know if you get him, post pix when he arrives!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.