fbpx

Traffic seems to have overloaded store – 8/3/09

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Traffic seems to have overloaded store – 8/3/09

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Susie
      Keymaster

The Bengal Puffins & Tigers, Moonlight Mermaid, and Amethyst Hatching Kinglet Dragon were added to the store today. The little Kittens caused quite a ruckus and it appears that the whole works became overloaded. The store was very Slow πŸ™„ and I think maybe Paypal was too :shrug: and as a consequence some strange things have happened :spank: . I have received your orders and will be checking everything to see that all is well and that payments processed correctly. In the thick of it somebody reported receiving somebody else’s invoice page – so the store must have been having a horrible time keeping up! I am waiting for it to quiet down and then will look at each & every order and email to make sure they are all o.k. My apologies to those who could not order, the system just can’t handle that much attention at once! I think the makers of our software would be amazed at what our little store is doing! There will be more kitties, we just need some time to breed them. Thank you for your patience.

LadyFirebird
        Participant

That’s good to know–that there will be more kitties πŸ˜€ I’m missing Puffin and consider myself lucky to get Tiger–I usually aren’t able to get something out of a first batch!

BDW
          Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

I’m missing Puffin and consider myself lucky to get Tiger–I usually aren’t able to get something out of a first batch!

Ditto!

Susie wrote:

There will be more kitties, we just need some time to breed them. Thank you for your patience.

I can’t wait to see the next batch of kitties! πŸ˜• How long does it take for a pregnant female cat to give birth? 😈

twindragonsmum
            Participant

*SNORKS!!!* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜†

tdm

Adaneth
              Participant

Poor Susie! I hope you don’t go crazy trying to sort everything out. πŸ˜•

It was hair-raising trying to get them and then the store started going under. Us crazy kitten fanatics were too much for it! πŸ˜‰

LadyFirebird
                Participant

You gotta realize that we’re Windstone addicts–no known cure except to get more Windstones! So you had all these addicts storming the store at once for their ‘fix’. Not for the faint hearted XD !

Jodi
                  Participant

I got the brown Tiger, but didn’t even see the brown Puffin. Was there one?

Adaneth
                    Participant

emerald212 wrote:

I got the brown Tiger, but didn’t even see the brown Puffin. Was there one?

Don’t think so–I never saw them. πŸ™‚

Skigod377
                      Participant

I never saw them either. How many of everything was there? I got a little brown one… the last one… I was surprised there was anything left! πŸ˜€

Adaneth
                        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I never saw them either. How many of everything was there? I got a little brown one… the last one… I was surprised there was anything left! πŸ˜€

I didn’t want to spare the time to look, just stuffed ’em in my cart, but I think there were at least upper teens in the brown and silver Tiger sculpts. There were only 3 silver Puffins left after I paid for mine (and the page finally loaded πŸ˜† )

Skigod377
                          Participant

lol. Thanks. Yeah, I just saw there was one left so I snagged it. When I went in there, I think it said there was something like 41 people there. πŸ˜€

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.