fbpx

Trading BG hatchling and peacock spectral (wanted: kirin)

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Trading BG hatchling and peacock spectral (wanted: kirin)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Update!

I still have my BG hatchling (mint with tag and box) for trade (or for sale). Now, I also have a peacock sitting spectral dragon. The spectral has it’s tag, no box. It has a small amount of damage on one claw. I’ve repaired it mostly and just need to find the time to dab a little paint to cover it up. It’s not terribly noticeable.

Both of these guys are up for trade! Specifically, I’m looking for a mother kirin for my sister to complete her set. I am open to the possibility of other trades, though. I only have a couple windstones and would love to branch out my collection. I’m not too interested in other peacock dragons, though.

My ideal trade for the spectral would be a mother kirin and one of the smaller dragons. I’m willing to consider trading it for just the kirin, though (or, something else if it interests me enough).

I’ll take pics if anyone is interested!

I found a trade for the fledgling! Still looking for a trade for the hatchling!

Added a peacock sitting spectral! Also, looking for a mother kirin trade!

😀

Still have ’em!

Still here!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.