fbpx

Trade(s) wanted in July

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Trade(s) wanted in July

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi guys!
      Important: I have two trades yet to finish (one from last year, and one from this year. Thank you both for being so lovely and patient) so I cannot possibly work on THIS trade item until middle-late July 2009 at the earliest. As I said, I have two trades to finish yet, plus a convention to plan, and I also need to plan my wedding ceremony (also in July). Eek!

Some of you know this but I’ll repeat it here so that everyone does! ๐Ÿ˜€ As a Windstone official artist, I’ve agreed not to sell any PYOs I do or take commissions for them. This works out really well for both Windstone and I, and you collectors! Windstone keeps the value of my work, I usually don’t have time to do ‘extras’, and due to the fact that my stuff is only sold through Windstone that keeps the value high for those of you that have my work. Yaaaay!
      Anyhow, I did get special permission to occasionally trade my PYOs for Windstones I want. I rarely if ever can afford Windstones, so trading has helped me to collect them a little!

This is kinda neat, because there is no other way for folks to get custom PYOs from me ๐Ÿ˜€

Here’s the deal. I really want a new Red Fire Old Warrior, because he looks like one of my dear characters. I am willing to paint a custom PYO (everything except the keeper dragon PYO) in trade. In the past, the way this works is that someone that wanted to trade with me sent the Windstone I wanted and the blank PYO, then I painted it and sent it back. My PYOs average around $450 on eBay so it’s a pretty good deal, I hope?

In the event that there might be more than one person that would want to trade– what I will do is this. Since I can’t start until later in July anyhow, anyone that is interested just drop a comment here and I’ll draw a name from a hat once Mid-July rolls around. Do you think that’s fair? You don’t have to have the trade on hand until we both say ‘yes, let’s do this!’. Gosh I hope I am making sense.
      Alternatively, if anyone has a ‘special’ Red Fire Old Warrior (they were on eBay only) that they wanted to trade, they’d ‘win’ automatically. Since there weren’t a bunch of these and I doubt people will want to part with them, I suspect this won’t be a factor. XD
      Anyhow, if you want your name on the list for me to draw randomly from in July, comment here! Don’t PM me.

Also, I’d be willing to do a Keeper PYO (so far they’ve ranged in price from $480-960) in trade (once they have more blanks!) for any of the following. If you have one of the following and want to trade it, PM me.

One of the three original Prototype Emerald Peacock Old Warriors (these guys http://ravnheart.com/windstone/index.php?act=details&id=39 — I have a ‘normal’ empea OW but like the original 3 much better!)
        One of the Red Gold OR Spring Green Secret Keepers (prefer red gold). I’d be willing to do several PYOs. I know this is just fancy dreaming. ๐Ÿ˜‰

(I’d also love these guys, but I know who the owners are and I know they’d never give ’em up XD So this is only a fantasy list: Ocean Blue Old Warrior, original Autumn Leaf Old Warrior, Spring Green Rising Spectral, Gold Wine Male griffin (don’t laugh Tyrrlin!).

For the record, no, I cannot trade any of my custom paint jobs on anything other than PYOs. Windstone owns those sculpts, they are never ‘mine’ and thus I cannot trade them even if I wanted to. Also, I cannot replicate an exact coloration that already exists, sorry! e.g. I can’t paint a PYO to look like an Emerald Peacock dragon, or in ‘my’ Labradorite colors, etc. Thanks for understanding!

[/]

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Jasmine
        Participant

Oh man. I envy anyone that can take Jen up on this offer. ๐Ÿ™„

Adaneth
          Participant

Same here! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜‰

*Wishes she had just one of the things on her list…* If only I liked the RF color, I would have had one. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Maria
            Participant

Oiiii… I’m going to think about this. But I’ll only bother you once I’ve paid my current debt, Jen. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

lamortefille
              Participant

I’m forced to PM you Jen, sorry. ๐Ÿ™

I guess you better poke Mel…in case the winner doesn’t have one on hand. They’re currently out of stock. ๐Ÿ˜†

Jennifer
                Keymaster

lamortefille wrote:

I never win anything, but please put my name in the hat anyway… ๐Ÿ˜‰

I guess you better poke Mel…in case the winner doesn’t have one on hand. They’re currently out of stock. ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh they are? Well all the more reason to wait then I guess! ๐Ÿ˜† That way some more PYOs can come back in stock too. There is no rush on this sort of thing ๐Ÿ˜€

Nicole
                  Participant

I think astral’s castle has at least one in stock. Unless you want to buy directly from windstone. Jennifer I looked through your gallary and didn’t see any unicorns ๐Ÿ™ Everything else was gorgeous though(of course) ๐Ÿ˜€ . I would be interested to see how you do unicorns, although I have no monies to get you your old warrior ๐Ÿ™

Adaneth
                    Participant

NicoleH wrote:

I think astral’s castle has at least one in stock. Unless you want to buy directly from windstone. Jennifer I looked through your gallary and didn’t see any unicorns ๐Ÿ™ Everything else was gorgeous though(of course) ๐Ÿ˜€ . I would be interested to see how you do unicorns, although I have no monies to get you your old warrior ๐Ÿ™

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/thumbnails.php?album=46
                      Try that link, and hopefully you’ll spot her Amethyst Unicorn and her Light Rocky Mountain Unicorn. ๐Ÿ™‚ They really are lovely!

I’d like to put my name in for the red fire OW trade! Your griffin and wolf would like some company. ๐Ÿ™‚

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

I think Emerald has one. ๐Ÿ™‚

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                        Sun Dragon Koi #3

purpledragonclaw
                        Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

I think Emerald has one. ๐Ÿ™‚

I just checked her website and she has the Lap in Red Fire. I don’t think she has any Old Warriors in stock right now.

Lokie
                          Participant

Jasmine wrote:

Oh man. I envy anyone that can take Jen up on this offer. ๐Ÿ™„

Ditto! Very envious indeed! So please, whoever wins, please brag with photos of your PYO! ๐Ÿ™‚

Sorry to post in your thread even though I’m not entering, Nam. Just thought it acts as a bump if anyone hasn’t seen it yet. Like that would happen.

Nicole
                            Participant

Hmm I wonder how I could have gone to the wrong gallery :shrug: Those unicorns are really lovely. Good luck to everyone entering the drawing!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.