fbpx

Trades. Current: Dragonmedley's.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Trades. Current: Dragonmedley's.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

Hello!

I’ll use this thread for the few personal PYO trades I’m doing. I just finished my first. He’s for Dracomancer ๐Ÿ˜€ I have two left to do.

After I finish these, I probably won’t be doing any more PYOs for awhile. I’m having money problems this month for whatever reason… I didn’t even bring in $500 for the last month! That’s adding from both jobs. So I really won’t have any extra money to spend for awhile. I WILL however be happy to do commissions or PYOs for a production piece (one piece for one pyo. Right now I only want the Black gold Coiled male, black gold curled and black gold coiled mother. Nothing overly expensive!). PM me if you’re interested in a pyo commission or a production piece trade. I might be slightly slow though due to on top of my two jobs, I also have school.

I never wanted to paint a wolf… but that’s what Draco wanted. So, here’s my first wolf. He is all iridescent colors. He has purple interference on his wings and for his “eyeliner” that runs down the two white streaks. The back of his wings and the back of his ears, and some on his tail tip, has blue interference.
      His paw pads and toe nails are painted in a special paint that has a rainbow effect when viewed in different light.
      I need to start antiquing again…

Hope you like him, Draco.

Kujacker
      Participant

Oh wow. That is a pretty wolf. I have started on yours and I will try to finish it this weekend.

Kujacker
        Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Oh wow. That is a pretty wolf. I have started on yours and I will try to finish it this weekend.

Yours shouldn’t be too far off (hopefully). I’m already behind in school as it is… so school is kind of top priority right now. Seems all the big projects come all at the same time. ๐Ÿ™„ But I’m getting there.

Very pretty wolf, nice job! ๐Ÿ™‚

ow wow hes gorgeous! im still working on yours rofl

Maria
          Participant

Very pretty. He looks so soft.

Kujacker wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Yours shouldn’t be too far off (hopefully). I’m already behind in school as it is… so school is kind of top priority right now. Seems all the big projects come all at the same time. ๐Ÿ™„ But I’m getting there.
            Awesome. No worries.

Kujacker
            Participant

Trade piece for Dragonmedley.
              She asked for a piece inspired by the Flame and Copper Mauve OWs… I’m pretty sure I failed as he looks nothing like either… lol. I do like how he came out though… even if it’s not what I was aiming for. …nothing comes out as I aim for X3;; I think I should have kept the idea of purple horns and purple crest. Ah well. Let me know if you’d rather I have another go at one, or change him up a bit! :3 I think maybe adding a bit more purple would help…? Let me know either way.
              I tried a different way of painting this guy… so it took me longer. I put stripes on everything, dangit… gotta stop doing that

frozendragon
              Participant

hmm violet interference would look really good on it….it would add your purple without actually changing anything…

and I think it’s nice….

lamortefille
                Participant

I like him A LOT! Very pretty: -)

dragonmedley
                  Participant

I just love him the way he is!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

Kujacker wrote:

Trade piece for Dragonmedley.
                      She asked for a piece inspired by the Flame and Copper Mauve OWs… I’m pretty sure I failed as he looks nothing like either… lol. I do like how he came out though… even if it’s not what I was aiming for. …nothing comes out as I aim for X3;; I think I should have kept the idea of purple horns and purple crest. Ah well. Let me know if you’d rather I have another go at one, or change him up a bit! :3 I think maybe adding a bit more purple would help…? Let me know either way.
                      I tried a different way of painting this guy… so it took me longer. I put stripes on everything, dangit… gotta stop doing that

I think this one is gorgeous!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

frozendragon
                      Participant

I agree…and there’s one on the ebay listing that I thought was really cool….that I don’t remember seeing…

maybe I’ll have to do a trade sometime…. ๐Ÿ˜€

Jodi
                        Participant

Very pretty!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.