fbpx

Traded. Thank you!

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Traded. Thank you!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Hey guys,

I just got a mother unicorn from the factory, but it seems that this batch of unicorns is more of a creamy color than that bright pure white. I’d like the mother to match my baby, so I’m hoping to trade.

Anybody willing to trade their bright white mother for my creamy one? I’d be willing to tack on a little extra money if that’s what would make the deal for you.

Katherine
      Participant

Could you provide a photo? I am quite curious.

Amy
        Participant

Sure. Let me grab my camera.

Amy
          Participant

Katherine
            Participant

Hmm, well after looking at this phot, then going back to my uni’s, and back again…I am not sure which one I have. I got my momma a few years ago…and it looks pretty white to me, so I am assuming it is whiter. I am sure you want a perfect momma uni though. Mine has no hang tag and from shipping from an ebay member, she received a pressed point on her knee. it didn’t break, it just flattened. *shrug* There is a couple cracks stemming from it, but I re-painted it with paint from Windstone and it is not noticable when displayed.

Amy
              Participant

Do you have a baby uni? Because if your momma is whiter she should match the baby.

But yeah, I’m looking for a mint one, so thanks anyway.

Leigha
                Participant

I looked at my momma and two white babies. My momma and one baby is the cream color, and the other baby is the bright white. No help from me ๐Ÿ™‚ sorry.

Amy
                  Participant

Thanks for checking Leigha ๐Ÿ™‚ I appreciate your time.

Katherine
                    Participant

Hey, I am sorry for postponing getting back to you..but I don’t think I will be much help either. ๐Ÿ™ I am sorry!

Amy
                      Participant

No worries eagle. ๐Ÿ™‚ I appreciate your time too.

I have been offered a trade I am very happy with! ^_^ Thank you everyone for reading.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.