fbpx

Tracking issue?

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Tracking issue?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Good luck with your grabs!

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

I wanted to ask you guys something while on this topic…The same thing is happening to me, (NOT from Windstone, but elsewhere on ebay) It shows that “this item has been shipped” and I was given a tracking number. When I check tracking, all it says is that tracking has been provided. It’s not showing “In transit” or anything like that.  I have contacted the seller via ebay messaging at day 7…today is day 10 and no response from the seller.  How long should I let this sit? What would you guys do?

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

GardenNinja
        Participant

Angelika Zen, I see three possibilities. 1) The seller hasn’t dropped it off at the carrier, 2) The seller set it out for pickup and someone stole it before pickup, or 3) the carrier lost/misplaced it before scanning it in.
          Unfortunately, I don’t think you can do anything but message the seller until it hasn’t been delivered by the stated date. Since it has been three days from your previous message, I’d send another one. If it was a small package, it might be helpful to contact the carrier. It would be easier for a small package to fall behind something and not be noticed.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.