fbpx

Toronto/Brampton, ON area residents?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Toronto/Brampton, ON area residents?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

So, I just received an invitation from a friend to attend Anime North Friday, May 26 – Sunday, May 28 in Toronto. Are there any folks in the area who wanted to do a little ‘Windstone meetup’ for brunch/lunch/dinner? I know I talked about this once before with dragonmedley and possible another forum member or two if I ever made it up to the Toronto area, so I figured I’d throw this out there.

Kim
      Blocked

I love all the way down in Alberta, otherwise I would be interested but I know there are a few people on here from Ontario.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

dragonmedley
        Participant

I’m totally in!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

scenceable
          Participant

I’d be interested, if you guys do a private message thread please include me 🙂 I have concerts/shows on both the Friday and Saturday that weekend but could likely do a lunch or brunch or something.

Scathach
            Participant

I’m in!

Please pm

Life is beautiful.

siberakh1
              Participant

OK, I am home from vacation, so I can start planning other things. I tried to send a group message, but the forum doesn’t seem to allow this. I’ll message people individually or maybe we can do an email thread? Might be easier to have everyone in the same thread for planning purposes.

GardenNinja
                Participant

To multi-PM, you need to know what the system thinks the user’s name is. It isn’t always the displayed name. The easiest way to see the name the system uses is to hover your mouse over the username. Most browsers will show the URL clicking on it would go to. Once you have the usernames, type them in separated by commas.
                  This pic is from Internet Explorer. Note that %20 is the internet’s way of showing a blank space. This user’s account name is “big daddy wolfe” though the display name is “Stephen”.
                  NameSpaces

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.