fbpx

Tornados and Windstones

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Tornados and Windstones

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

And yet another identical double post… ><

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

kitsunelady
      Participant

Hmm, idk what Rainsoft is (water softener company?) but crossing paths at Fazolis is possible. XD Yum yum breadsticks. <3

Yeah, I hate humidity too. My favorite seasons here are spring and fall. I usually hide inside during summer until later in the day when it's cooled down a bit. We put fans out on the patio during the summer – keeps the humidity AND the bugs off you!

Edit : it occurs to me that not everyone is using the 'threaded list' view on the forum, so it probably looks like I'm talking to myself. Uh, that was for Hannah…I should have quoted her, I guess. XD But now I'm all used to the threaded look…D: So much more convenient than quoting. e.e;

Jasmine
        Participant

Hope everyone stays safe. We’ve had torrential downpours this past week. Though at least we never get enough to flood.

I’m glad I live in an area that doesn’t have huge climate issues. We just get the huge snow storms in the winter and the occasional earth tremor.

Hannah
          Participant

Hmm, idk what Rainsoft is (water softener company?) but crossing paths at Fazolis is possible. XD Yum yum breadsticks. <3

Yeah, I hate humidity too. My favorite seasons here are spring and fall. I usually hide inside during summer until later in the day when it's cooled down a bit. We put fans out on the patio during the summer – keeps the humidity AND the bugs off you!

Edit : it occurs to me that not everyone is using the 'threaded list' view on the forum, so it probably looks like I'm talking to myself. Uh, that was for Hannah…I should have quoted her, I guess. XD But now I'm all used to the threaded look…D: So much more convenient than quoting. e.e;

XD I think it’s about half and half as far as how people are viewing the forum. I really wish they would pick one or the other and not allow us to change between the two – it’s FAR too confusing, on both sides! I often see people making multiple posts and I have no idea what they’re talking about XD

Oh! And yes, Rainsoft is a water softener company – I think they may actually go by “Tri State Water Supply” or something like that.. Rainsoft was the franchise they were working under. Agh! Now you have me all nostalgic 🙂 – gah! I PM’d you because I went on too much about Cape lol! I doubt anyone else cares XD

Pam

Will suggest to clay that it be flat list view for everyone. In threaded view you will probably end up “missing” replies on multi-page topics.

Rusti
              Participant

Well, I’m amused at any rate, since I live just over the bridge from Cape. We drive over there to do some shopping.

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Will suggest to clay that it be flat list view for everyone. In threaded view you will probably end up “missing” replies on multi-page topics.

That would be great, and clear up a lot of confusion!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Hannah
                  Participant

Yes, definitely! Thanks Pam!!

Rusti – haha awesome! You must live in Illinois then? Carbondale used to be my favorite place when I lived in Cape XD Seriously such a small world..

etruscan
                    Participant

Yes, definitely! Thanks Pam!!

Rusti – haha awesome! You must live in Illinois then? Carbondale used to be my favorite place when I lived in Cape XD Seriously such a small world..

Smaller than you know – I grew up in Carbondale, though I was long gone by the time you would have been going there.

Rusti
                      Participant

I work in Carbondale at the newspaper! 😉

Come see me sometime, I get bored.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.