fbpx

tornado

Home Forums Miscellany Community tornado

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

yeep there is a tornado heading my way! I’ll be turning the computer off & offline for the rest of the day & untill the stroms blows over. if you don’t hear from me it’s because of the weather. Don’t worry I’ll make sure everyone’s lay-a-way is safe!
      Nina

Nina
      Participant

Skigod377
        Participant

enchantments wrote:

yeep there is a tornado heading my way! I’ll be turning the computer off & offline for the rest of the day & untill the stroms blows over. if you don’t hear from me it’s because of the weather. Don’t worry I’ll make sure everyone’s lay-a-way is safe!
          Nina

Take care and TAKE COVER! Please let us know when you are safe!

Maria
          Participant

Good luck, enchantments. I hope you don’t lose anything.

Gawd- I’d rather you be okay than my layaway stuff! Good luck weathering the storm !

Tornado at this time of year? 😯 I hope you and everyone anound you are okay.

Good luck!

I hope everyone and everything comes through unscathed!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Oh my! I hope everything turns out okay! Come move to MA, we never get tornados, just lots of snow!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Oh my! I hope everything turns out okay! Come move to MA, we never get tornados, just lots of snow!

None? We get them in Southern Ontario. Nothing near what they get in Texas though. A new sub-devision got hit by a tornado last year in Waterloo it destroyed a few houses. Lucky nobody was hurt. Missed my friends house and hit the one next to it.

Maria
              Participant

Talk about luck!

Bob

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Blizzard or Tornado?? You choose!!

Nina
                  Participant

awww everythings ok! we lost power for a little while and noonday a little down about 5 min. south got hit. a few barns and house got destroyed & some one in another close town was killed by flighing debrey. I did lose a koi 🙁 the outside pond over-flowed and the koi swam right out. I need to find away to make a cover for the pond in that kind of weather. yea this time of year i think in 1992 an F2 touched down right by my house. it put a 2X4 in my neibors truck and took the tree in our yard I worry so much about my animals when that kind of thing happens that I forget about myself….I kept asking my husband last night if we should get the birds in there pet carriers and I turned on the back-up pumps for all the fish…

Maria
                    Participant

Sweet of you to think of your animals! But since they can’t post, we’re glad it was “just” a koi and not you.

Skigod377
                      Participant

Im glad you are ok, and im sorry about your koi. Very sad, but could have been a whole lot worse! Whew!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.