fbpx

Today, I've Reached A Milestone…

Home Forums Miscellany Community Today, I've Reached A Milestone…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

I am now officially a ‘Social Windstonian’ and for me that is cause for a celebration. Any excuse to drink wine or Baileys and Creme πŸ˜† ! I mean, I hated the term ‘Lurking Windstonian’ because it made me sound like some troll hiding in the shadows or under a bridge waiting to pounce on someone and eat them! 😈 So now I’ve moved up a notch or I am spending waaaaaay too much time on here! XD

LadyFirebird
      Participant

purpledragonclaw
        Participant

Welcome to forum addiction! And congrats on becoming social (though I never thought of you as a troll)!

Jasmine
          Participant

Congrats. And we all spend too much time on here, or at least I do. πŸ˜€

congratulations! I was put on the forum as a limited edition windstonian, then I got changed to “lurk”, but I don’t know how many posts it took to move up to Social. How many posts did it take you? I know if I get up to Chatty, I probably talk waaaaaaaaaay too much! XD XD

Laurie
            Participant

yay!!! congrats XD

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Hoo-ray!!! *tosses confetti and blows noise maker* Congrats!

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

49ER wrote:

congratulations! I was put on the forum as a limited edition windstonian, then I got changed to “lurk”, but I don’t know how many posts it took to move up to Social. How many posts did it take you? I know if I get up to Chatty, I probably talk waaaaaaaaaay too much! XD XD

It takes 100 posts to move up to social status, and 1,000, I believe, to move up to chatty.

Adaneth
                  Participant

Congrats on the milestone! πŸ˜€ I’m looking forward to hitting 2000 soon myself.

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Break down of the posting levels
                      # of posts………………..level name
                      0…………………………Mint in Box Windstonian
                      1…………………………Limited Edition Windstonian
                      10………………………..Lurking Windstonian
                      100……………………….Social Windstonian
                      1,000……………………..Chatty Windstonian
                      5,000……………………..Super Chatty Windstonian
                      10,000…………………….Royal Chatty Windstonian
                      20,000?……………………Unknown

Bob

LadyFirebird wrote:

I am now officially a ‘Social Windstonian’ and for me that is cause for a celebration. Any excuse to drink wine or Baileys and Creme πŸ˜† ! I mean, I hated the term ‘Lurking Windstonian’ because it made me sound like some troll hiding in the shadows or under a bridge waiting to pounce on someone and eat them! 😈 So now I’ve moved up a notch or I am spending waaaaaay too much time on here! XD

You can’t say WAY too much time until you are Royal like some of us here. Give it time you will move up the ladder

Bob

purpledragonclaw wrote:

49ER wrote:

It takes 100 posts to move up to social status, and 1,000, I believe, to move up to chatty.
                          10,000 for Royal Chatty

lamortefille
                          Participant

Congrats! lol @ troll. πŸ˜‰ 😈

Maria
                            Participant

pegasi178 wrote:

20,000?……………………Unknown

We’ll be finding that out soon enough. 😳

Bodine
                              Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

XD I know EXACTLY how you felt XD I pictured myself peeking around the corner or through the window XD Congrats!

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.