fbpx

This is suburbia!?

Home Forums Miscellany Community This is suburbia!?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

Adaneth wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

I got deer, wolves and coyotes all the time behind my parents house… of course, for the longest time, they were right on the edge of town, with a bit of a forest behind them, so kinda expected….

Good pics!

Thanks!

You lucky Canadian! πŸ˜€ Do you see moose around too?

I live in what is consided ‘inner city’ in calgary (south of Dragon, Snap & Lupin) and we get coyotes, deer(who eat my tulips), Jack Rabbits, Raccoons, Skunks, and the occasional Porcupine, Black Bear, Moose (Usually the young ones) and cougar

Adaneth
      Participant

foxfeather wrote:

Adaneth wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

I got deer, wolves and coyotes all the time behind my parents house… of course, for the longest time, they were right on the edge of town, with a bit of a forest behind them, so kinda expected….

Good pics!

Thanks!

You lucky Canadian! πŸ˜€ Do you see moose around too?

I live in what is consided ‘inner city’ in calgary (south of Dragon, Snap & Lupin) and we get coyotes, deer(who eat my tulips), Jack Rabbits, Raccoons, Skunks, and the occasional Porcupine, Black Bear, Moose (Usually the young ones) and cougar

I think I’ve made it to about an hour’s drive of Calgary, but never actually visited the city. Sounds like a great collection of critters! It’s a big thing down here and gets into the newspapers if a black bear is wandering around the community! πŸ˜†

Maria
        Participant

Neat! Thanks for sharing the photos.

Adaneth
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Neat! Thanks for sharing the photos.

Glad you liked! I hope I get to see them again some weekend. πŸ™‚

ddvm wrote:

Cool pictures!

I live in NJ – total suburbia. We’ve got turkeys, deer, opossum, skunks, raccoons, foxes and now coyotes living in the area. It’s amazing how animals can adjust.

Gee, you forgot the black bears, ddvm?

Sounds like you live in my part of NJ. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.