fbpx

They are up and there's 30!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone They are up and there's 30!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I-m glad white came out first. Some folks who buy white might not want two sculps in the same color and there won-t be such a rush when the prettier colors like black and tan come out. Though maybe white is a slow auction and the black and tans will go much faster…

black and tan will go much faster

Dude, I’m so holding out. Bummer! And for ONCE when I actually am on-line and check ebay in time to snatch one!
      *Huff* story of my life.

Arlla
      Participant

frozendragon wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I-m glad white came out first. Some folks who buy white might not want two sculps in the same color and there won-t be such a rush when the prettier colors like black and tan come out. Though maybe white is a slow auction and the black and tans will go much faster…

black and tan will go much faster

Mmmmmmm black and tan griffins…..

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
        Participant

whippetluv wrote:

Watergazer wrote:

Ugh, why always white!

easiest one to paint?

Melody said the females were turning out to be quite hard to paint…don’t know if she was talking about the white, though.

The albino doesn’t look like very much (even though I love all my griffins to death) but I have to say the pearl white is just GORGEOUS on the male that I have.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

The pearls are soemthing you gotta see to believe and love…they aren’t the white of the dragons.

nessiemom
          Participant

I’m not a big fan of the whites, as much as I’ve tried, but got hubby the Pearl male for Christmas, and he is fantastic… He’s gonna be thrilled when he gets the female!!

Melody
            Keymaster

whippetluv wrote:

Watergazer wrote:

Ugh, why always white!

easiest one to paint?

Yes.

Starbreeze
              Participant

Sigh….more stress to look forward to… ๐Ÿ™

Melody wrote:

whippetluv wrote:

Watergazer wrote:

Ugh, why always white!

easiest one to paint?

Yes.

And I really like how well they display too…not hidden in the shadows of my shelf like the dark windstones are! I happen to be sooo excited about this set! Just give us a bit to recover from the paycheck shock before releasing the chicks,,,,,please?!?!!! ha!

Starbreeze
                Participant

Yeah, I’m with you, Whippet!!! Let’s wait on the chicks a bit!! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

I can’t wait to hold a chick in my hand. I may have to buy one just to see it in person, and then give it to the forum mebers after I’ve had my fill…or tade-up for a colored version.

Lokie
                  Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Yeah, I’m with you, Whippet!!! Let’s wait on the chicks a bit!! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

No, please don’t wait, LOL, I saved up for them and even passed on the mother Gryphon. They are sooooo cute!

Patricia
                    Participant

I got mine. ๐Ÿ™‚

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

pipsxlch
                      Participant

It’s 18 minutes past 9 EST and there are still 3 left, if anyone’s still on the fence about them!
                        (didn’t get one, don’t have any money ATM and so far except for the frog wizard, baby kirin and mom unicorn have managed to stick to dragons)

Maria
                        Participant

And the next morning, there are still 22 males left but the females have disappeared. ๐Ÿ™‚ I wonder how long it’ll take for the males to sell. Anyway, I hope I’m babysitting again so I’m up when the blacks come out.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.