fbpx

There is a (Now Mostly fixed) shopping cart problem with the Young Unicorns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion There is a (Now Mostly fixed) shopping cart problem with the Young Unicorns

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

In case you missed it – Many grab bag Young Unicorns orders are stuck. It has nothing to do with the lack of a limit – something else went wrong with our shopping cart. We appreciate your patience while we work it out. If you have both Fantasy and Safari unicorns in your cart and you remove the fantasy ones you should be able to complete the purchase of the safari ones. Its the fantasy ones that are the issue! (They thought they could do things that aren’t actually possible…) We are sorry its taking a long time to straighten it out.

Bodancia
      Participant

Hey – I’m just glad they’re not sold out, and I have a chance at ordering! Just let us know what you need us to do. Thanks!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I can’t put anything in my cart because I eventually got locked out after over an hour and now it just wants me to join the waitlist now. Been like that for a while now.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Zelda
          Participant

Looks like it’s working now, I was able to complete an order!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Kim
            Blocked

It’s working again now! They are back in the store!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Susie
              Keymaster

Now Safari is sold out – but Fantasy is not. So sorry! Thank you for your patience.

etruscan
                Participant

It still won’t let someone put a unicorn in the cart and then think about it. I had a safari, and the timer said that I had the usual 45 minutes to check out, but then I got the “Problem with your cart – item not available” message after a few minutes.

Susie
                  Keymaster

Etruscan: In its current state the shopping cart will allow more than one person to put the last item into their cart – and the first person to pay for it gets it – regardless of the cart timer. This is not a perfect state, but at least the shopping cart works! We apologize for it making you think you got one when you did not. We were trying to fix this problem when the whole thing seized up earlier and hopefully we’ll get it fixed before the next grab bag. When we get down to the last of the Fantasy unicorns (or of any of our products) the same thing may happen. We apologize.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.