fbpx

The WTF Thread

Home Forums Miscellany Community The WTF Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

It’s called “The Glad Game”. LOL
      Great movie!

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Yup, it’s Converse as in Chucks ๐Ÿ™‚ Apparently if I get the job I get a good discount there as opposed to the nothing I get here. In any case, if I don’t get the job or decide not to take it I am putting in for a transfer.

I have a new WTF to add though, not only have 4 of my furbabies died in the past 4 months, but now my refrigerator as kicked the bucket as well. I have like 15 tupperwares catching all the dripping water from the ceiling of the fridge. I think the freezer bit the dust and is defrosting all over the place. ๐Ÿ™„

Thank you everyone for all the kind words and well wishes though. It’s much appreciated. Not many people understand that pets can be like children to some people.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WTF moment. The OH&S lady at my work comes into my office this morning, says “It’s been good working with you” and then leaves. And apparently EVERYONE but myself, my boss, and my boss boss (who are both also her bosses) knew about this WEEKS ago! And me and my direct boss are the only ones who now have a truckload more work to do because of it. ๐Ÿ™„ Not to mention I’ve been sick twice in 2 weeks. Flu, then cold. AUGH! :shout:

I’ve got a doozey … Repair man from Sears was supposed to be here today between 8am-12pm, they called at 11:30am and said he is running behind and will be here around 12pm, well that time came and went, at 1:40pm I called them to find out what was happening, they said they would give a message to the repair man and have him call me to say when he is going to show. Never heard from him so at 3pm I called them AGAIN and they said he should be at my house by 4pm and they’ll call when he is on his way. Well long and behold he did arrive FINALLY at 4pm, said it was going to take at least an hour to fix so I went into my bedroom when he was fixing the washer, about 45min later I heard him yell and went to find out what was going on ….. When I turned into the laundry room he was pulling his pants up!?!?!? Yes, you read that right, he was pulling his PANTS up, they were unbuttoned and unzipped …. WTF!?!?!? I asked him if he was done? And he said yes, everything is fixed but wouldn’t look at me, I have NO idea what he was doing. Going to calling Sears on Monday that’s for sure.
        My major WTF moment!

Andrea
        Participant

^^ WTF FTW!!!!

Patricia
          Participant

I hesitate to mention this but we have a friend who used to work for the cable company years ago and the crawl space/underside of the house was known as the unofficial bathroom. It was against company policy to ask to use the homeowner’s rest room…wonder if sears has something similer… :scratch:

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

That is a serious WTF moment lol!
            About as bad when I got a pet sitter for a weekend and came home early to find her with her pants down in my bed with a strange man! needless to say I have never used one of those pet sitters ever again. If no one I know can watch my babies i take them to the vet to be boarded.

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

OMG qrrkat! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Next time call Home Depot and I’ll take good care fo you. haha! I promise I won’t be pulling my pants down! :spank:

Got a busted Windstone?
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Okay wait……..

A goat………on a tight rope……with a monkey……. on it’s back

WTF?

LINK —> http://i.imgur.com/Tm1fr.jpg

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Katherine
                Participant

Geez! well, maybe it’s a good think I tend to watch those guys like a hawk1 I do not trust anyone in my house. The one time I was gone, and myhubby was here to supervise a guy sealing off a door, creating a new one, and placing in a raised floor, there were a few things he did that I would have caught right off the bat if i had been there! For instance, he didn’t tear out the wet, old carpet, and so my hubby and I had to do it the hard way after it was done-lo and behold it was wet and musty. Ick. Also, he didn’t put any insulation in the doorway that he sealed up!! That area has been so cod thid winter, and so now I have to tear it open to insulate it more. Yeah-always watch the repair guys.

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

Last week it was between 45 and 70 degrees all week, it was GORGEOUS! In the past two hours we have gotten 8 inches of snow (SO FAR!). WTF? Make up your mind, weather!! ๐Ÿ™„

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

what ever happened to global warming?

tdm

tdm

Elena
                      Participant

skeeterdeee wrote:

Last week it was between 45 and 70 degrees all week, it was GORGEOUS! In the past two hours we have gotten 8 inches of snow (SO FAR!). WTF? Make up your mind, weather!! ๐Ÿ™„

That sounds like Calgary. We have roller coaster weather. It’s cold for a few days, a chinnok blows in, its warm for a couple of days and then its cold again. repeat. It’s not uncommon to get temperature changes of 20 degrees in a few hours when the chinooks blow in
                        Monday was +1 (33F) yesterday was -15 (-5F), today is -25 (-13F)

Lupin
                        Participant

foxfeather wrote:

skeeterdeee wrote:

That sounds like Calgary. We have roller coaster weather. It’s cold for a few days, a chinnok blows in, its warm for a couple of days and then its cold again. repeat. It’s not uncommon to get temperature changes of 20 degrees in a few hours when the chinooks blow in
                          Monday was +1 (33F) yesterday was -15 (-5F), today is -25 (-13F)

Yeah Edmonton is hovering down around -20C/-4F & below, before wind & down below-30C/-22F for the next 2 weeks. Well with the exception of Saturday where we’re supposed to pop up to -3C/27F for the Day & plummet right back down on Sunday. ๐Ÿ™„ I have become quite the Winter Wuss & I hate this shit like the Black Plague!

Oh & to rub salt in the wound, My Mom’s currently in Barbados, with 3 of my Aunts & a Brother-Cousin & his Girlfriend. If we didn’t have New Baby, we probably would be with ’em. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

etruscan
                          Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

what ever happened to global warming?

tdm

I believe now they are calling it “Global Climate Change” and (I think) more violent weather changes and bigger storms are supposed to be part of it. ๐Ÿ˜• I agree – we haven’t had a warmer winter!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 167 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.