fbpx

The WTF Thread

Home Forums Miscellany Community The WTF Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

My car alarm had been going off randomly for the past 7 hours!!! WTF! πŸ™„ I had to yank the cables off my battery to make it stop. I think the neighbors hate me now at this point, but at least I got revenge for all their parties.

Got a busted Windstone?
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Tattoo Mother Kirin

LadyFirebird
        Participant

I see this as yet another thread that will quickly fill up! 😈 Life is so full of those WTF moments! XD

Patricia
          Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

I see this as yet another thread that will quickly fill up! 😈 Life is so full of those WTF moments! XD

Oh, I could make this thread 100 of pages long… πŸ˜€ I work in the bowling business.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Adaneth
            Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I’m sure you could! πŸ˜†

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Hahahaha! I bet it will!

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

LadyFirebird
                Participant

Aaccckk! :shout: For some reason I can’t get pictures to post from my host site Image Shack. This used to be so easy–WTF happened???!!! Another thing I have to #@*% with! 😑

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

ImageShack was giving me grief last night too for some reason. I think imageshack is just being difficult at the moment, try it again later πŸ™‚

WTF, my insurance raises rates by the same amount whether they pay out $20 or $20000. How stupid is that? Looks like I’m eating KD for awhile so I can pay that claim myself. I can’t afford $40 more PER MONTH. πŸ™„ Not for a broken tail light cover.

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

WTF! I have been expecting a package and for 3 days the post office has been unable to locate it and it keeps saying I have notices and I have not got one of them! If it’s on the truck knock on my damn door. I’m sorry there is snow outside, but this is the reason everyone ships UPS now instead of USPS. They freaking suck!
                      “Hey, we’re the post office and we’re struggling right now, Why not make our customer service better? Them maybe people will use us more……. on second thought… Let’s just raise our prices some more and do a crappier job”

Yea, good idea! …Jerks

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

bayoudragon
                      Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

WTF! I have been expecting a package and for 3 days the post office has been unable to locate it and it keeps saying I have notices and I have not got one of them! If it’s on the truck knock on my damn door. I’m sorry there is snow outside, but this is the reason everyone ships UPS now instead of USPS. They freaking suck!
                        “Hey, we’re the post office and we’re struggling right now, Why not make our customer service better? Them maybe people will use us more……. on second thought… Let’s just raise our prices some more and do a crappier job”

Yea, good idea! …Jerks
                        Oh man, Drag0n… I feel your pain. We dropped a package off once and found it in our box the next day. It was supposed to go out of state. Seriously, you would think the number one qualification for working at the post office would be knowing the difference between To and From. Morons… πŸ™„

Leigha
                        Participant

WTF My STORE MANAGER just HUNG UP on me!

It’s storming here, the roads are full of snow that the plows can’t keep up with, and it’s only going to get worse. My bf called me while he was at work saying they were sending everyone home and told them not to come into work tomorrow because of the storm, so he tells me to call my work because he knows his crappy little car isn’t going to make it in the storm to get me to work tonight.

So I call. And my Store Manager responds with “And you’re calling me NOW?! Alright BYE.” *CLICK* HANGS UP on me….wtf I called him 4 hours in advance, which was the soonest I knew I wouldn’t be able to make it, and he is mad at me? I live in the middle of BFN. The snow plows clear our streets last, but he is mad that I can’t come into work?! 😑 GRRRR

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

WTF! So apparently if you are in NY state, and you file your sales tax one day late (I was on my trip and I will be honest it just slipped my mind), and you owe no sales tax due (I didn’t sell anything to anyone in NY) they charge you $50.00! So because I made NO money in my home state last month and didn’t say so immediately I get a bill (for money I don’t have because I didn’t make it, you jerks!) and there is no way out of it. Auuugh. All I got for my bday this year was a little bit of money from my family, and I was so excited, but now it’s gone again (plus some). 😑

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

Skeeterdeee
                            Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Yea, good idea! …Jerks
                              Oh man, Drag0n… I feel your pain. We dropped a package off once and found it in our box the next day. It was supposed to go out of state. Seriously, you would think the number one qualification for working at the post office would be knowing the difference between To and From. Morons… πŸ™„
                              Neither Rain, Sleet, Gloom of Night, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. My butt. My mailman won’t tell me I have a package when it’s too big for the mailbox. He leaves it in the trunk of his car and leaves me a note saying “you weren’t home”. I’m a freakin’ hermit, of course I was home! Any Windstone larger than a fledgie I have shipped UPS just to make sure I get it.

Heather
                              Participant

Looking out my window right now, I can barely see the cars parked for the snow, the front and only door is blocked by snow, and it’s still snowing. I’ve lived in IL my entire 28 years and do not remember anything like this. WTF weather?? At least I have power….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 167 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.