fbpx

The Windstone Products Gallery

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The Windstone Products Gallery

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

If you’ve clicked on The Windstone Products Gallery (here’s a link: https://windstoneeditions.com/windstone-products-gallery/ ), you’ve probably noticed its all black…   I made a discovery about it today!  If you feel around on it with your mouse, and click when you can, you will access the pages of pictures!    Its kind of fun.  Hidden Pictures!

We have plans to work on it again and build it into something much more helpful and accessible.

etruscan
      Participant

Yes, I posted this about a month ago in the “Help and Feedback Section”.  I don’t know whether Clay didn’t see it or hasn’t had a chance to respond.

Problems with galleries – These are what I was working with this morning [July 19], I haven’t checked the others …

Windstone Products Main Gallery:

The index photos are not showing.  Clicking where the photo should be does take you to the subpage for that item.

Clicking “Back to Main Gallery” near top of the subpage takes you to an earlier version of the Main Gallery template with “0 photos” under all the items (but clicking where the photo of an item should be does take you to the subpage).  The message “Windstone Products
        By Clay on February 23, 2016 in” is near the top of the Main Gallery page.

Melody’s Prints:

I couldn’t see/find a link to the gallery of Melody’s prints.  I thought it used to be a separate drop-down box (maybe under Galleries ?), but I had to use Search to find the page with the prints.

Susie
        Keymaster

I think the gallery of the prints got lost during the move from one website platform to the other.  We haven’t had time to work on the galleries yet – but its on the list of things to do!

etruscan
          Participant

Maybe the photos on the main Windstone Gallery page are just very, very, very tiny.  It looks as though there are little dots on the page that could be the photos.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.