fbpx

The Whimsical Art of Nina Bolen~ Art Thread updated 8/14/14 New Dragon Sculptures Page 3

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion The Whimsical Art of Nina Bolen~ Art Thread updated 8/14/14 New Dragon Sculptures Page 3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

Ok so I looked and looked for my old art thread but couldn’t seam to find it ๐Ÿ™
      I found one from February but I thought I had posted sense then, but not sure. So I just started a new one & I’ll update this one from now on ^_^

New life sized fairy wings
      Photobucket
      A few newer watercolor paintings
      PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Some New needle felted plush
      Photobucket

Photobucket
      PhotobucketPhotobucket
      Photobucket[Photobucket
      Photobucket
      A couple of new soft sculptures (and a needle felted dragon flutter)
      PhotobucketPhotobucket

Kelly
      Participant

Wow, I love your little dragons, they are so cute! The orange critter reminds me of the bounce critters from the movie labrinth, forgot what they were called. Very cool stuff.

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Your dragons are absolutely adorable! One of these days I’m gonna have to bag me one!

twindragonsmum :bigsmile:

tdm

Carolyn
          Participant

The dragons and the bird are amazing . Your lucky to have them .

dragonmedley
            Participant

The birds are amazing and realistic! And the dragons are just too cute ๐Ÿ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Adaneth
              Participant

Your dragons are so cute and distinctive–nice work! ๐Ÿ™‚

Nina
                Participant

Aww thanks. But I don’t have them, my customers do ^_^

Nina
                  Participant

Wow, I love your little dragons, they are so cute! The orange critter reminds me of the bounce critters from the movie labrinth, forgot what they were called. Very cool stuff.

Thanks! Yupe the orange guy is a fie gang of firey from the Labyrinth. He’s the 2nd one Ive made so fare.

Azurielle
                    Participant

I do so love your dragons! i must think of some new, strange critter for you to make!

Keeper of the Fledgings

Nina
                      Participant

Lol aww thank you! Yeah I was just thinking about that ^_^ I need a challenge! I keep thinking about odd animals to make, like a platypus or something ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hannah
                        Participant

Wow!! Those birds are amazing, and the dragons are SO CUTE!! Do you ever do commission work?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Nina
                          Participant

Thanks Hannah. Yupe I do commissions but right now I’m taking names for my waiting list. Then I’ll reopen commissions and work from the list first.

Nina
                            Participant

I thought I would start a new “Dragon a Day” project. I’ve tried before but always failed after about a month, so I’m going to really try this time around ^_^
                              Basically everyday (Monday-Friday, need weekends off lol) I’ll make a new dragon or dragon like creature ACEO. ACEOs are small 2.5″ X 3.5″ pieces of artwork. At the end of every week I’ll list the cards I’ve made for sale. Hopefully I can do this for at least 6 months to a year this time, if I can come up with enough dragons ๐Ÿ˜‰

Week #1
                              Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this one is not part of the project, just a random “Pern” style dragon that I did with some of my new prismacolors ^_^
                              Photobucket

Stephanie
                              Participant

Those are beautiful! Neat idea, too. Il ook forward to seeing your dragons!

Nina
                                Participant

Thanks!

Here are the dragons for week #2

I had to do some 4th of July Dragons!

Photobucket
                                  Photobucket
                                  Photobucket
                                  Photobucket
                                  Photobucket

Anything that doesn’t sale on E-bay the first week around is then listed on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/featherheart?ref=si_shop

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.