fbpx

The TRAVELLING Ki-Rin…Next Stop…HOME SWEET HOME.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone The TRAVELLING Ki-Rin…Next Stop…HOME SWEET HOME.

Viewing 12 posts - 421 through 432 (of 432 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

HE’S HERE….YAY πŸ˜‰ And he is stunning…absolutly stunning…. πŸ™‚

Thank you everyone for participating and for doing such a wonderful job…I LOVE him… πŸ˜‰

He is my very first PYO Ki Rin with wings… πŸ˜‰

Again a special thank you to Leigha for donating the Ki rin… :yes:

I have to charge my batteries in my camera but hopefully by tomorrow I’ll be able to post a pic of all of the PYO Ki Rins… πŸ™‚

Marzena

Leigha
      Participant

heh now I want one! πŸ˜›

Mmloda
        Participant

Here he is….with all of his buddys… πŸ˜‰

They are all lined up and ready to park their bums in the curio cabinet… πŸ˜€

The Green Ki rin in the middle of the circle is just checking out the Travelling Ki rins wings cause his NEW wings are on their way home… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Those look awesome together! Love the worshipping the male kirin picture…all his little royal subjects. LOL!

Kyrin

Mmloda
          Participant

πŸ˜€ Yup he’s the one who gives out all of the orders..so I gotta make sure to stay on his good side…. πŸ˜†

Oh and Kyrin when I send you the #2 Old green emperor for repairs, can I include the green Ki rin, so that I can get his NEW wings added onto him… πŸ˜‰ I ‘m hopeing that they get here soon… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Very nice, I love that Tiger KiRin! The new KiRin looks amazing as well! Great job everyone!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Laurie
              Participant

πŸ˜€ They all looked like they were line dancing!!! πŸ˜‰

Mmloda
                Participant

2Huberts wrote:

πŸ˜€ They all looked like they were line dancing!!! πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† They are stright into the curio cabinet… πŸ˜†

Marzena

mmloda wrote:

πŸ˜€ Yup he’s the one who gives out all of the orders..so I gotta make sure to stay on his good side…. πŸ˜†

Oh and Kyrin when I send you the #2 Old green emperor for repairs, can I include the green Ki rin, so that I can get his NEW wings added onto him… πŸ˜‰ I ‘m hopeing that they get here soon… πŸ˜‰

Sure can, I am planning on painting your tiger eye winged one this weekend along with a few other projects I need to get done by Xmas.

Kyrin

Mmloda
                  Participant

Kyrin wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Sure can, I am planning on painting your tiger eye winged one this weekend along with a few other projects I need to get done by Xmas.

Kyrin

Thanks Kyrin…I will probably send them both out after cmas tho casue i’m still waiting on the wings and the insurance for the emperor to come through…I just hope it doesn’t take 6 months again.. 😑 like the other one…the post office is sooooooooooo slow… :shrug:

Marzena

Maria
                    Participant

Congrats on the gorgeous herd of kirin, mmloda. Each one is beautiful, though Pyanepsion does stick out like a sore thumb with his bright colors.

Mmloda
                      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Congrats on the gorgeous herd of kirin, mmloda. Each one is beautiful, though Pyanepsion does stick out like a sore thumb with his bright colors.

πŸ™‚ Thank you…yeah but that makes him extra special and unique… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Viewing 12 posts - 421 through 432 (of 432 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.