fbpx

The TRAVELLING Ki-Rin…Next Stop…HOME SWEET HOME.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone The TRAVELLING Ki-Rin…Next Stop…HOME SWEET HOME.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 432 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Ohh I think I’m going to seperate sections on the ki rin for people to paint just to make sure everyone gets a section…So I will post all the section on here by the end of tinight and everyone who has signed up can post in this tread which section they want to paint… πŸ™‚

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

Here is a list of the sections that need to be painted on the Ki Rin..Please post on here and let me know who wants which section, first come first serve… πŸ˜€

ALSO I JUST WANT TO MENTION THAT LEIGHA IS DONATING THE KI RIN TO ME AND I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO HER ON HERE… πŸ˜‰

Sections to Paint….
        Leigha 1.Mane with face, legs and tail ( all hair)
        Dragon87 2.Dry brush over the mane, face, legs and tail ( all hair)
        WindstoneCollector 3.Belly Scales
        Kitsunelady 4.Leg, thigh and tail small scales with the part around the eyes, hooves and the inside of the ears.
        Greater Basilisk 5.Top left and right side scales
        Phoenix 6.Bottom left and right side scales
        Tintaglia 7.The snout
        Kyrin 8.Wings… πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜€

If anyone can think of anyother sections please let me know… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Leigha
          Participant

aww, np ^^

Mmloda
            Participant

Still NEED 2 MORE people… πŸ˜‰
              Oh and for all those who are already signed up please post on here and let me know which sections you would like to paint… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

I’d like the belly scales if I could. πŸ˜€

Mmloda
              Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I’d like the belly scales if I could. πŸ˜€

They are all yours WC… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Mmloda
                Participant

Still need 2 more people… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

PM’d you for the dry brushing (honestly I like the dry brushing it’s fun… :P)

Mmloda
                  Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

PM’d you for the dry brushing (honestly I like the dry brushing it’s fun… :P)

Great…PM’ed you back… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Umm… Will I be drybrushing all of the furred areas (ie. there’s fur on all 4 legs) or is it restricted to the face/mane/tail?

I got confused because it doesn’t make sense that you would drybrush the face/mane/tail and not the rest of the fur, I figured I’d ask. πŸ˜€

Mmloda
                    Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

Umm… Will I be drybrushing all of the furred areas (ie. there’s fur on all 4 legs) or is it restricted to the face/mane/tail?

I got confused because it doesn’t make sense that you would drybrush the face/mane/tail and not the rest of the fur, I figured I’d ask. πŸ˜€

Sorry.. 😳 ALL OF THE FUR AREA’S…INCLUDING THE LEGS… πŸ˜€

Marzena

OK that makes the most sense anyway, thanks for clearing it up before I get it and go…. huh?

Mmloda
                      Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

OK that makes the most sense anyway, thanks for clearing it up before I get it and go…. huh?

No problem… πŸ˜‰
                        What do you mean by the HUH? πŸ˜€

REMINDER..for those who are already signed up…please let me know which sections you would like to paint… πŸ˜€

And there are still 2 more spots open so if anyone is interested please let me know and we can get him started… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

As in, I would recieve the Kirin in the mail, and then be confused when I saw the feet had fur.

Well, I looked at some of the PYO kirins and thought – mane, face, tail… what about the legs?

If I had got the kirin and hadn’t asked I would have forgot that thought. Then I would have been confused because it is so easy to confuse me. Just ask Colin… πŸ˜†

Make sense?

Mmloda
                        Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

As in, I would recieve the Kirin in the mail, and then be confused when I saw the feet had fur.

Well, I looked at some of the PYO kirins and thought – mane, face, tail… what about the legs?

If I had got the kirin and hadn’t asked I would have forgot that thought. Then I would have been confused because it is so easy to confuse me. Just ask Colin… πŸ˜†

Make sense?

Ohh Ok..I got it now… πŸ™‚

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 432 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.