fbpx

The TRAVELLING Ki-Rin…Next Stop…HOME SWEET HOME.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone The TRAVELLING Ki-Rin…Next Stop…HOME SWEET HOME.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 432 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

He is super-fancy and beautiful! =0 Good job on all of us! XD

Mmloda
      Participant

Kyrin wrote:

I know, I don’t want to send him home…can’t I keep him!!??

Meanwhile I have him displayed in my curio cabinet until it is time to send him home…but I really want to keep him.

Kyrin

๐Ÿ˜† I wish I could let you keep him Kyrin but I think my other ki rins mught turn on me, they are kinda really impatient creatures, at least mine are and if I’s be to afraid to tell them that he’s not coming home… ๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously tho he does look awsome, All of you did an amaizing job…I can’t wait to see him in person… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

I have all three of the winged kirins next to each other in the curio cabinet, they look really cool, I think I need to start a little winged kirin herd, I really like them!

Kyrin

Mmloda
        Participant

Kyrin wrote:

I have all three of the winged kirins next to each other in the curio cabinet, they look really cool, I think I need to start a little winged kirin herd, I really like them!

Kyrin

OOOOOOOOOO..can we see a picture… ๐Ÿ˜‰
          And when is my little fella gonna come home โ“ I can’t wait to see him in person.. ๐Ÿ˜€

Marzena

Mmloda
          Participant

OOOOOOOO WOW they look AWSOME… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

mmloda wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

Kyrin

And when is my little fella gonna come home โ“ I can’t wait to see him in person.. ๐Ÿ˜€

I don’t know, can I hold him for ransom?? I could probably get him packed up and on his way tomorrow…after a photo shoot with the horses and the Snake River.

Kyrin

Mmloda
            Participant

Kyrin wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

Kyrin

I don’t know, can I hold him for ransom?? I could probably get him packed up and on his way tomorrow…after a photo shoot with the horses and the Snake River.

Kyrin

๐Ÿ˜† RANSOM… ๐Ÿ˜ฏ NOOOOOOOO… ๐Ÿ˜†
              Ok well once he’s ready to go please let me know I am so excited…I can’t wait to see him..He looks STUNNING in the photos… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

Mmloda
              Participant

ohh and Kyrin I LOVE that Ki Rin with the green eyes, he is STUNNING, he reminds me of Autumn… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

mmloda wrote:

ohh and Kyrin I LOVE that Ki Rin with the green eyes, he is STUNNING, he reminds me of Autumn… ๐Ÿ˜‰

She’s painted like my personal totem, my anthro kyrin character has red hair and green eyes…and can transform from full kyrin form, to anthro, kinda a shapechanger.

Kyrin

Maria
                Participant

Great photo. The blue shading you added to the scales of the Traveller comes out nicely – it’s a perfect touch and tie-together.

Mmloda
                  Participant

Soooooooooooooooo Kyrin…..any idea when he might be on his way home…? ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

mmloda wrote:

Never??? Okay, okay…I’ll send him home this week…hopefully I get off work tomorrow early enough to get him on his way, we’ll see…lately we’ve been working some hellish hours. Can you tell I don’t want him to go home?? LOL!

Kyrin

Mmloda
                    Participant

Kyrin wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Never??? Okay, okay…I’ll send him home this week…hopefully I get off work tomorrow early enough to get him on his way, we’ll see…lately we’ve been working some hellish hours. Can you tell I don’t want him to go home?? LOL!

Kyrin

๐Ÿ˜ฎ NEVER…WHAT..WHAT… ๐Ÿ˜€ I know, I can see that you’re having a really hard time letting him go… 8) But my Ki rins are sitting there wondering where he is… ๐Ÿ˜†

Should I just pack up and get come and pick him up personally…. ๐Ÿ˜€ but you know if I do that i might just have to take some other windstones home with me… ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜€

Marzena

mmloda wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Kyrin

๐Ÿ˜ฎ NEVER…WHAT..WHAT… ๐Ÿ˜€ I know, I can see that you’re having a really hard time letting him go… 8) But my Ki rins are sitting there wondering where he is… ๐Ÿ˜†

Should I just pack up and get come and pick him up personally…. ๐Ÿ˜€ but you know if I do that i might just have to take some other windstones home with me… ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜€

You’d be welcome, but I am afraid I would be checking your luggage for contraband before letting you leave. *grin*

I’ll be sending him asap, it’s been a busy week, we worked 11 hour days every day this week.

Kyrin

Mmloda
                      Participant

LOL ๐Ÿ˜† ..No problem Kyrin…thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 432 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.