fbpx

The time has come to find new owners.

Home Forums Administration Flea Market The time has come to find new owners.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

What do you want for the castle?

Well, I was thinking around $70…but make me an offer.

I really want to… But I gotta stop buying things. Im already commited to too much on Ebay. πŸ™ Thanks, though.

SPark wrote:

Hmmm. I actually don’t have the logo stones. Maybe we could do a swap of a wolf lamp + a logo stone for my tapestry? How badly chipped is the original one?

Yeah, that is fine if you want the original one and the wolf council candlelamp. It looks like GB wan’t the gargoyle one.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

$20 for the Gargoyle LogoStone is fair. Just, would you mind hanging onto it for a bit until my CC bill gets here and gets paid? I can’t spend any more until it is. It’ll only take a week or so.

Yeah, I can hold it for you. Just let me know when you want to pay me.

WolfenMachine wrote:

WOW, the print is gorgeous! Did you have a price range in mind for it?

I was thinking around $30-40…I am workable tho.

Skigod377
      Participant

Bah! I changed my mind. Do you have the original box? Would you take $60 if you dont? Im bidding on the watchtower right now so I cant spend too much, but I would like to have the boxes.

skigod377 wrote:

Bah! I changed my mind. Do you have the original box? Would you take $60 if you dont? Im bidding on the watchtower right now so I cant spend too much, but I would like to have the boxes.

I don’t have the original box. How about I meet you in the middle…$65 plus shipping? If you can’t spare the extra $5, then $60 is fine.

Skigod377
        Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I don’t have the original box. How about I meet you in the middle…$65 plus shipping? If you can’t spare the extra $5, then $60 is fine.

No, I can spare it. I know I am picky about boxes, but I hate not having them. πŸ˜†

skigod377 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

No, I can spare it. I know I am picky about boxes, but I hate not having them. πŸ˜†
          Yeah, I feel better having the original boxes…but I do double box and they have arrived just fine. We can work out the other details in PM.

Skigod377
          Participant

Ok.

Maria
            Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

$20 for the Gargoyle LogoStone is fair. Just, would you mind hanging onto it for a bit until my CC bill gets here and gets paid? I can’t spend any more until it is. It’ll only take a week or so.

πŸ˜• That’ll depend on how fast the griffins come out. I haven’t found out how to overcharge my CC, and I don’t want to, so I need to keep to the ca. $800 it allows me per month. I’ll PM you when I can do it, but it won’t take longer than a month. Is that too long for you to wait?

Greater Basilisk wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

πŸ˜• That’ll depend on how fast the griffins come out. I haven’t found out how to overcharge my CC, and I don’t want to, so I need to keep to the ca. $800 it allows me per month. I’ll PM you when I can do it, but it won’t take longer than a month. Is that too long for you to wait?
              Nope, that is fine. Just as long as I know that you are going to do it. Also send me updates every couple of weeks as well.

Maria
              Participant

I promise to pay. I’ll even add a little extra for the waiting time. Thanks, dragoness. πŸ˜€

Aw, that is nice of you…really not necessary. Not a problem.

Maria
                Participant

We could compromise and the monogram would be the extra… πŸ˜‰

Ok, that is good enough. *does a happy dance*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.