fbpx

The Only Thing I'd Prefer More Then…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The Only Thing I'd Prefer More Then…

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

lamortefille wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

HAHAHA lamorte! I had toys of all the different aliens I would play with while my friends had barbies! They had so many cool ones! I still have them on a shelf above my Windstones as a matter of fact! ๐Ÿ˜€

OMG! Koishii! Isn’t it AMAZING!!! Let’s go halvsies! hahaha!

You should have played Barbie vs. Alien! That would have been interesting. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€

LOL! I used to have tiny face huggers that the toys came with. I lost them all since then, but I remember I used to make them burst out of the Barbies! YAY!!!

* I was raised by my two brothers, so it kind of figures I hated Barbie right *

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Megan
      Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ

If I ever walked past that window unawares and saw that thing, I would promptly pee myself, roll over and die right there on the sidewalk. Deep-seated childhood trauma…

Now *THERE’S* a great way to scare away anybody looking to sell something door to door! ๐Ÿ˜† Kinda reminds me of the first Terminator–that movie creeped me out in a huge way when it first came out……

Starbreeze
        Participant

It’s a cool statue, but I’ll pass too. I’ve watched the movie a number of times, but it still freaks me out!! There’s no way I’d want her in my house staring at me!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ฎ

If I ever walked past that window unawares and saw that thing, I would promptly pee myself, roll over and die right there on the sidewalk. Deep-seated childhood trauma…

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† I’m sorry to laugh, but reading that almost made ME pee MYSELF! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

bayoudragon
            Participant

starbreeze wrote:

It’s a cool statue, but I’ll pass too. I’ve watched the movie a number of times, but it still freaks me out!! There’s no way I’d want her in my house staring at me!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

That’s why you put her staring out a window. Halloween would be soooo much fun! ๐Ÿ˜€

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Um, yeah… that would be me, too ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

tdm

Thunderwing
                Participant

*gapes!*

Ohmyfreak’inthat’stooawesomewow!

I can’t imagine. I really can’t. We live in a teeny house, that thing would take up half the living room!

But can you imagine? A customer stops by to pick up their hamster, and sees that? I have enough troubles with people freaking out over the little milksnake on the shelf!

Zelda
                  Participant

Whoa, I saw something very much like this in Bryant Park in NYC, a year ago around Christmas time. They had all sorts of little craft vendor booths set up in the park for the holidays, and this particular vendor made statues out of scrap metal. He had the alien standing across his booth from a Darth Vader ๐Ÿ˜€

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Maria
                    Participant

Yes. You are strange.
                      Though I really like how they can make such an impressive body out of scrap metal and spare parts.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.