fbpx

The nighmare continues!

Home Forums Miscellany Community The nighmare continues!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    windstonefan
    Participant

windstonefan

windstonefan
      Participant

Oh my god next I came home Wednesday after almost two months waiting to see a surgeon about my back. πŸ™ My son over again washing clothes. Now the washer is in my utility room running and he is in the bathroom next to it. After 20 minutes of barking dogs. I who aim in big pain ask my other son to let the dods in the house. He yells there is water every where. πŸ˜• What? I said there is water everywhere! I run in to look oh my god WTF happened? My oldest there was water coming out everywhere. The top the door the bottom. What a mess! I pick up the puppies (my pain is over ridden by panic for the pups. I put them all in a cage and my oldest starts to clean up the mess–no you let your lazy brother clean up this mess! He did it you stop cleaning up after him like his father did. I am pissed he stays in there and I call Mr. lazy out of the bathroom ! I AM YELLING AT HIM AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS! WHAT KIND OF DETERGENT DID YOU USE TO WASH THESE CLOTHES! HE WAS RUNNING OUT THE DOOR WITH IT! GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE—–. i LOOK AT THE DETERGENT–DOES THAT SAY HE Detergent? Going to kill you getting the gun now. You little—- There is water under my house–this is a double floor! The water ran behind the wall and into the crawl space as this is a addition with a craw space. Where the water let out is in the middle which means it got between the floors and most likely into the bathroom under that floor as well. Never mind this will all cause mold and mildew and I am allergic as in asthma attacks allergic. Never mind I nor my other son can go in there to empty out the water–we are both allergic! An this son that did this has a messed up back like his mother. An all my wood for projects is stored in there! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhha. I just finished that utility room a couple months back. Took me every bit of 6 years after my husband died to do it and not cry! Now water in the walls this room has ceramic floors as does the bathroom! I paid for the bathroom to be done. This room I did myself ! Because I could take my time. This whole house was restored mostly by myself. I can no longer do the heavy things I did before. Jesus Lord almighty- YOU ARE TESTING ME WITH THIS SON. He has no brain–could you not have given him something I can work with. He has no common sense. He has screwed his body up playing sports. He does not work –he can’t I supported him for 27 years and now the state gives him food stamps after I nagged him to apply. I pay for most of his pills trips to my family doctor. My son is Bi Polar an it runs in my family. I knew this when I had children and did it anyway. So I have taken care of what I spawned. He is one of three children. I will pick up after him forever because that is my way. I love him no matter. He is my son. But Jesus you sure do test me. I have spent 28,000.00 on this son in fines court costs and transportation. I took the blame for him dumping the pick-up truck I had just given him a month earlier into a ditch and leaving it there last winter because he had a beer before driving and in this state Michigan –for your third drunk driving offence in a lifetime you get 1 to 5 years in prison. He left the scene. He came here lied to me and me the dummy called AAA an said I needed a tow. Oh I needed a tow alright. You should have seen my face–when I saw the truck laying sideways in a ditch with a officer there righting up the report. I looked at my other son and said what am I going to do now? I cant lie? I though of my bosses words you better start learning to! I must. As I walked over I thought this is the right thing to do. An so the lie began. A deer ran out I hit the brakes and because of the ice I lost the truck control. Come on lady I know you were now driving that pick up! Why not? Because it is registered to your son. So it was registered to me a few months ago. Can you look that up? It was my truck and I can drive it. But it has a breatha-lizer in it. You didn’t drive that you couldn’t blow that. Yes well you show me that will you officer? Jump right up there on that truck side and jump in that door and find me that breathalizer will ya? Because there isn’t one! He had it for 5 years–they took it out. Well where is your son right now? Gee officer I do not know he is a big boy you know. Lady if you think I believe a word you are saying I just want you to know that you are not pulling the wool over my eyes. My fine $300.00
        Back to the repair.
        The repair man saw no problem with the machine. But the censer wasn’t working properly. He blew threw the tube to unclog it. He asked what kind of detergent I used? We won’t go there now. My son strikes again. I always say I have CRS that is my excuse. Can’t Remember SSSSSSSST I guess he is just one better than me.
        So in no way are they to blame. Bull do do. But they blamed to long a hose for the pump. Not there fault. What ever it is never there fault. This is a LG Brand front loader. I was told to use vinegar and water to keep the machine clean. Well then why does it not say that in the manual? This washer was purchased 5/18/09 this is a great machine? Nope! I had a great machine made by whirlpool a front loader too–this never happened. The pump quit but it never flooded my house. This is now a insurance claim. I must be doing something wrong here. Any suggestions? Oh I can’t spell– my talent is I just stock groceries like a mad woman. Helps work off all that anger. I have pent up. Now I have no where to channel it! Been off work for almost 2 months now. Got to write letters like this!

windstonefan

Skylover
        Participant

Evelyn, your son once again has me at a loss for words… how do you destroy a washing machine with detergent? Definately something funny going on he is not telling you about.

windstonefan
          Participant

Sky you know he drives me nuts! πŸ˜• Only the insane need to be at my house! I swear what he had in his hand was a high suds extra power washing detergent. I had to run after him to catch up to see what kind he was putting away in the truck. OMG I do not need a back operation–I need my head examined too. He has moved out Sky I made him. After all I have been through with him. I could not take anymore. But he needs a baby sitter 24 -7 You saw his pictures–he is a handsome guy but what ever happened to the 12 year old that was such a good kid. Where he went after he was close to turning thirteen I will never know? Was it the drugs? Was it what he tried? Another kid that took the same drug never came back–he was instatutionilzed. Later he killed two of his caretakers. His name the same as my sons just spelled different. I will never forget the day my son brought home his report card for first semester all E’s. 4th grade what the heck? I went right down to the school. They mixed up the report cards. My son never even had a C all his life till just before he turned thirteen. The other boys that did that drug prison or nuts. So I have to wonder was it heridetary or that drug? Way to go to mess your life up. The mother of his child says he is like a little kid. Really he is. Until he drinks and we both know that story. I guess that I may feel guilty. But I too need my sanity. At least I think I do. I could write a book about the trial and trivia of being his mother. 😑 Oh boy. Insurance claim now Sky. You know how hard I worked just to get these two rooms done. Sa-la-vee. Not meant to be done. πŸ™ And this is in the wrong section of the forum. But as usual stressed me did not notice. 😳

windstonefan

Let me guess…Your washer takes that retarded “he” detergent? 😑
            I know from fact, that LG makes some very good cell phones and decent TV’s etc. I did not know this about their washer/dryer combos. Don’t listen to what people say outside of a manual for any appliance though. And yes, Whirlpool is one of the best, as I had a 20 yr old washer (Avacado Green too! ROFLMAO!) that I never had a lick of trouble with, and Scott would run the muddiest clothing through it! Our new washer is a POS, but not LG! heh.
            As far as lazy, half-assing sons, I know exactly what you mean! I’m so mad right now, I doubt I will sleep at all tonight! (And I just got done putting in 7 hours at a haunted house in 30 degree weather! 😑 )
            I hope that somewhere along the line things look much better for you! *hugs*

windstonefan
            Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Let me guess…Your washer takes that retarded “he” detergent? 😑
              I know from fact, that LG makes some very good cell phones and decent TV’s etc. I did not know this about their washer/dryer combos. Don’t listen to what people say outside of a manual for any appliance though. And yes, Whirlpool is one of the best, as I had a 20 yr old washer (Avacado Green too! ROFLMAO!) that I never had a lick of trouble with, and Scott would run the muddiest clothing through it! Our new washer is a POS, but not LG! heh.
              As far as lazy, half-assing sons, I know exactly what you mean! I’m so mad right now, I doubt I will sleep at all tonight! (And I just got done putting in 7 hours at a haunted house in 30 degree weather! 😑 )
              I hope that somewhere along the line things look much better for you! *hugs*

My son just had a child–my quote to him is what goes around will come back to haunt you!
              Thanke windstonecollector. If you been there you been there. Boy have I ever.:x

windstonefan

Bodine
              Participant

My goodness,bless your heart.I know we all have our trials and tribulations but sounds like you gt more than your share.Hang in there and continue being strong.I don’t know you but heart felt wishes going your way.
                Vent all you need,sometimes that’s all we can do,cry and stand back up proudly. :yes:

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

windstonefan
                Participant

Just trying to stay sane or is that insane– :shrug: don’t think I know the difference anymore. Just hoping for a miracle.
                  Wednesday, with the pain nerve blocker they will try. They say I have a good chance for success because I never knew I wasn’t supposed to be able to do all that I have and can do. Evey single MRI report said something different to contradict the others one even said I was fine nothing wrong. I guess even when you are in pain you start to believe that maybe you are crazy. An sense my life is in such term-oil like a soap opera everyday I never had the time to question why are all the readings different? The only thing I do know is there is no disk 5 the one that was-wasn’t buldging for years. They never counted the disks! That disk had most likely been gone sense the first accident at work over 14 years ago and I was treated and released threw workmen’s comp here in the great state of Michigan and they never told me then that my pelvic bone was broken in half. I found that out by accident 8 years ago when my doctors assistant dropped the ex-ray to low. My pelvic bone did not heal properly and it is in fact over lap-ing the broken part. It is funny that how I have always tried to over come the pain because I found I had to many responsibilities to take care of. I could never not continue on with work as usual. No disk and no spacing left between 4 and 6 well now that is to funny for words. Even now it took what this doctor said to finally sink in. I never had time to think about it because as usual ,my obligations to my son, husband then,(deceased)daughter and another disaster of my sons making. I never have time to think about me and when I do it is no good because the pain–I have time to think and feel the pain. No time no think about the pain. This life of mine. Maybe just maybe. God has given me a reason not to think on the pain. This is going to be what I believe. Along with the fact that this doctor says the rest of my disks are good, I have gone this long doing what I should have never been able to do. An with his help and gods I truly believe I can recover what I never knew I lost. :bye:

windstonefan

windstonefan
                  Participant

Well today is Sunday an yes the pain blocker did work. It worked instantly. The whole right side feels good. After a lifetime of on and off pain the older I got the worse it got. πŸ™ Morning and night ritchual consisted of ice and heat and ice and heat and me determined not to stop being active and baby my self. But to keep my job you have to stay in the game. I have to stock like I did 18 years ago. An I can’t, because as hyper as I was then( I was a one woman stocking crew). Never mattered how often I got hurt –just get all the stock out is the name of the game. Everyone call off? 😑 I would run every bit of sock with out them. Why? Because I cared and because I could. I am not that good anymore but to hear the midnighters talk you would think I was. Nothing getting done and they hired three people to replace me. I said I am not as good as I once was. But I am still the best they had and another stupid worker a man. An as if 60 to 70 case per hour were not enough from me –I got pushed for more always more–so did he. See why my body is screwed up. The more you do the more they want. I go in less than two weeks for the left side, I am positive it will work. Everyone told me this was not a good way to fix my back–well is there a good way? I no longer have disk number 5 beats me where it went or when–I have been in pain since my first accident there. An the next same place same pain. Comp said I would be hurting the rest of my life every time I hurt myself –it would end up being this same place. What they left out was how they knew that. I know now 15 years later a lifetime of pain to varies degrees. An I had a friend here that pushed me to get a lawyer and told me to. That it silly. I will do things my way my time and when I can no longer work–I will be forced to face the truth. But why should I? The doctor said that in no way should I be able to do the things I do and yet I can. Why? I cannot reconize defeat. Doctor said the only thing holding my spine in place is all the muscles in my back. I have no disk there and yet you would never know–every single MRI says I have a bulging disk L5 S-I even the last taken less than two weeks before. But hey guess what no disk. Just spasuming muscles trying to keep that spine lined up. The doctor, unlike others never said–oh this had nothing to do with your job at all. I was hiding the injury from years ago. He just said how did this happen–because I know you must remember a injury you had in the past. What the? Who the heck is this doctor? My god he is not afraid of my employer? Hey get scared all the other doctors did. First thing they told me–you know this is not work related. What the –who said it was? But this doctor–he’s actually honest? Where did you come from? Another planet? Doctors here do not say this. Hey stop now I am getting confused πŸ˜• Lets not go there doctor no one else wanted to and now 14 years later– I can do, what I should not be able to do. Never tell me that –I am the tough lady that has to work to feed her family and pay all the bills–never tell me I actually was damaged then–I’d much rather it be all in my head. Just repeat the pain is not there the pain is not there the pain is not there. Hey! I liked thinking I was nuts! πŸ™„ Now you got to go mess that all up and tell me–I am not nuts? πŸ˜• Don’t mess with me doc–next coming. As soon as the mini operation on the left side is done–can I go back to work now? Huh? 8) Well Well hum–when? Ta da! Well if you don’t try you will fail. I just was never good a that. Still have no feeling in my right foot though. Guess that nerve is shot. Well thank you all for listing to the ravings of a nut. I just want to keep on walking and walking forever and ever. Amen πŸ˜€ thank you Jesus!

windstonefan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.