fbpx

The next swap – See p. 4 for set date

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone The next swap – See p. 4 for set date

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

dragonmedley
      Participant

I thought I’d make an official posting for this, since I’ve been mulling over it, and now someone officially asked me ๐Ÿ™‚

I checked briefly with Pam, but they’re not sure when the PYOs will be available. I therefore think that we’ll just wait and see. If the PYOs are back in stock in April-May, then we’ll do a spring swap. If it goes later, then we’ll do only one swap this year, in September, as the summer tends to be busy for everyone.

Thank you.

Regular programming may now resume…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Pegasi1978
        Participant

It’s a shame that we might not be having the Spring swap, but maybe that’s a good thing because that will hopefully mean the PYO stock will have come back stabilized in the store by the time of the Fall swap.

Either way, I will be here when the time comes! ๐Ÿ˜€

Mmloda
          Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Me too… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

I still have your swap on the slate Mmloda! So, even if there is a wait, I have one to do! If we do wait, I wouldn’t mind setting up another one on one swap with someone else too. It will get hot enough to keep me inside in the summer, and I’ll know what to order when the PYO’s fill up! ๐Ÿ˜€ If there is anyone out there who would like to paint a Griff for me, and wants me to paint something for them, let me know! ๐Ÿ˜‰

twindragonsmum
            Participant

mmloda wrote:

Me too… ๐Ÿ˜‰

*pouts* Oh well… I’ll be here, too (with bells on! ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ™‚

tdm

Tyrrlin
              Participant

I still have your swap on the slate Mmloda! So, even if there is a wait, I have one to do! If we do wait, I wouldn’t mind setting up another one on one swap with someone else too. It will get hot enough to keep me inside in the summer, and I’ll know what to order when the PYO’s fill up! ๐Ÿ˜€ If there is anyone out there who would like to paint a Griff for me, and wants me to paint something for them, let me know! ๐Ÿ˜‰

What color eyes?

Windstone collector in remission. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tyrrlin wrote:

What color eyes?
                Um…Griffin? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Or what I am willing to paint? I am willing to try anything you can dream up. :yes:
                I think I need sleep…I shouldn’t be lost. But I am sorta. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
                If you’d like to shoot me a PM… 8) Then I’m not clogging this thread with another topic.

bayoudragon
                Participant

Must wait! Must wait! ๐Ÿ˜€

I didn’t know there were PYOs until I found this forum. I can finally paint something larger than those tiny pewter RPG figurines! Must… get… hands… on… PYOs!

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Gah! It’s been over a year since we had Keepers. I NEED KEEPERS! :shout:

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers wrote:

**is dying over here too!!** I just wanna try one….just one. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

But, what if they are like Lays potato chips? And I can’t have just one?! ๐Ÿ˜• XD

there’s such a thing as a swap?!?!?
                    omgosh do want to participate when it does happen ^^

www.nakaseart.com

Christine
                    Participant

I just hope more dragons show up soon….I had wanted to do one for my mom for mother’s day. Now maybe I can do one for her by her birthday.

But I am DYING to paint a kirin!!!! I haven’t had the chance yet. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

**is dying over here too!!** I just wanna try one….just one. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

But, what if they are like Lays potato chips? And I can’t have just one?! ๐Ÿ˜• XD
                        I hear that :shout: ! I’m so glad I got one when I did ๐Ÿ˜ฎ .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 103 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.