fbpx

The little dragons with the golden eggs

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody The little dragons with the golden eggs

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Oh yeah! I hope that the orientals won’t be retired as a sculpt. πŸ˜₯
    I have all 3 in jade, I don’t have the ruby ones yet tho. They are expensive. But well worth it. I have a Samauri sword that hangs above the display of my Orientals, and a small bagoda an incense burner/oil burner. It is a very nice display I think. πŸ˜€
    I actually would like to see them done in a purple color since there isn’t really a purple colored dragon yet…and it would show them off so beautifully! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
    Participant

Purple would be sweet! I still think they would rock in white!

frozendragon
      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Purple would be sweet! I still think they would rock in white!

Ditto

Starbreeze
        Participant

Is there anything you wouldn’t like in white??? 😈 😈

frozendragon
          Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Is there anything you wouldn’t like in white??? 😈 😈

hmm….yes but I’m not allowed to say that here…. 😈

Mmmm white…It would show off the mane and fetts better on them, but Ski between pink and white…which one do you like best? LOL 😯
            I thought the large Wiz would have looked great in ruby or purple too. πŸ˜€
            I have one mother coil, she is peacock…not one of my favorite tho. I have the coiled with the crystal ball in white, I love him! πŸ™‚ If it wasn’t for having one less peice I would be more than happy to let the mother go… πŸ˜•

Starbreeze
            Participant

Quote:

frozendragon

hmm….yes but I’m not allowed to say that here….

😳 😳 😳

Skigod377
              Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Mmmm white…It would show off the mane and fetts better on them, but Ski between pink and white…which one do you like best? LOL 😯

The oriental would look funny in pink, I think, but A pink fledgeling or Lap dragon? That would rock!

Patricia
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

The oriental would look funny in pink, I think, but A pink fledgeling or Lap dragon? That would rock!

Lol, I’d probably buy those two as well.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Maria
                  Participant

I have one mother coil, she is peacock…not one of my favorite tho. I have the coiled with the crystal ball in white, I love him! πŸ™‚ If it wasn’t for having one less peice I would be more than happy to let the mother go… πŸ˜•

I’d buy her off you. I like my emerald coiled mother a lot. She was my first Windstone ever.

SPark
                    Participant

I don’t like pink. But a fledgeling in pink would be cute! I think I’d buy it.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.