fbpx

The Hidden Auctions

Home Forums Administration Flea Market The Hidden Auctions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Skigod377
      Participant

I am not going to give them away, but to those who might have found the hidden auctions (You know which ones im referring to), I need to give you some info… They are NOT mint as described. There are chips all over several of the peices I saw, and she still says she does not see them. Ask for pics and dont be dissapointed. She also does not have the original boxes, so get insurance!!! Her shipping quotes are also off, so she may ask for more money to ship. I dont want anyone here thinking they got a deal and getting screwed. She has very good communication, though.

Kasie
        Participant

Good to Know πŸ˜‰ Thanks!

Skigod377
          Participant

Oh, and STOP OUTBIDDING ME!! πŸ˜† J/k

Maria
            Participant

Can we know after they’re done what the auctions were for?

Skigod377
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Can we know after they’re done what the auctions were for?

Sure. πŸ™‚

keschete
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Hehehe…are you talkin about me????? By the way what happened?

Skigod377
                  Participant

keschete wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Hehehe…are you talkin about me????? By the way what happened?I think someone made an offer and she accepted. She was willing to do the same for me.

Well I contacted her and I asked about insurance and her reply was, “What is insurance”? My question is how do we know that she isn’t a scammer and the peices are legit?

Skigod377
                    Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Well I contacted her and I asked about insurance and her reply was, “What is insurance”? My question is how do we know that she isn’t a scammer and the peices are legit?

We dont, which is something else to take into account when bidding. She is a brand new ebayer afterall. Luckily she only accepts Paypal, so we are pretty much protected there. I am very leery of bidding on anything that requires careful packing from a new ebayer though. πŸ˜†

skigod377 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

We dont, which is something else to take into account when bidding. She is a brand new ebayer afterall. Luckily she only accepts Paypal, so we are pretty much protected there. I am very leery of bidding on anything that requires careful packing from a new ebayer though. πŸ˜†

Yeah, definately leery of bidding. Which is why after she didn’t know what insurance was then I think I decided to steer clear of them.

Skigod377
                      Participant

From our correspondence, she seems to be a younger daughter. She said her mother wants them sold ASAP. She probably does not have alot of experience at the post office. Everyone has to start somewhere, but let me tell you… I would be sweating if it was something big that I had won! 😯 πŸ˜†

Hmm, that would be another thing to think about. Yes, everyone does have to start somewhere…but it is all of those factors that have me worried. Well if they don’t sell and you guys win them…definately let us know if they get to you in one peice or receive the items at all. I did notice that one pic was simular to another auction.

Patricia
                        Participant

I’m watching those right now. Thanks for the info! πŸ˜€

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Skigod377
                          Participant

Well, I know we talked about this before, but we were wrong… There was a bid retraction and I am the high bidder again. I didnt get the option to deny it. It was stated previously (And I thought it was true) that if there was a bid retraction, I had the option of accepting being the high bidder. Such is not the case! πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 107 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.