fbpx

The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 1,141 through 1,155 (of 1,224 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

Ah, new windows! We changed all of ours about 3 years ago – it’s so nice when you can actually see through them…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Setsunawolf
      Participant

The woodwork was one of the things that sold us on the house. It has a ton a charm. You could feel the warm energy and good vibes from the house. There was a lot of good energy on the house.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Pegasi1978
        Participant

My mom got the first half of her COVID vaccine today. Her words: Yes! I got vaccinated! 2nd dose will be Feb.9. Maybe by the end of Feb I can see the grands face to face —- Masked of course!!!

We’ve been doing weekly Zoom calls, but it’s not the same. We always get together at her house because it is mostly centralized between my brother and his family near Atlanta and my family near Pensacola.

pipsxlch
          Participant

Maybe this is a “Heck Yeah”?

Found this dog at a thrift store. Though unstamped, it looks/feels like a Breyer and was with the cheap toys, so I bought it. Researching, it IS a Breyer, and a LP from Breyerfest named Jester I think. I know there are Breyer collectors here…. no idea of value. It looks in good shape to me.

IMG_3513-Copy

IMG_3515-Copy

Natasha
            Participant

My dad made it through his open heart surgery! He was 90% (!!!!) blocked, and they also had to remove some scar tissue around the heart. My poor mom takes care of both him and her mother, so she’s a little overwhelmed! I’m hanging in ok, but will absolutely sleep through the weekend 😉

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Megan
              Participant

That’s great, Natasha! So happy for you and your family. Big surgeries like that can be nerve-wracking. Wishing your dad a quick recovery.

cwgrlup911
                Participant

To all you all that our out there that have had shipping mishaps and disasters arrive…I have a miraculous story for you…first of all…never give up hope….second of all Ms. Bodine packs like a boss!! I purchased a beautiful rising spectral dragon from her as he was a dream come true…she is a top seller and I know she knows how to pack….well she shipped this guy on the 7th of June and off he went…I tracked him daily and for some reason he vacationed in the Mississippi distribution center for three weeks! My post office was working on it..Ms. Bodine made trips to her post office to see if they could help and there it sat…well after the third week my little darling made it to Tennessee…we finally had movement! After a few days of no word he ended up in Los Angeles which is good because that meant he was almost home! After leaving Los Angeles no word for two days and then low and behold he was scanned in Chicago, Illinois on 6/30 at 11:25 am!?! Well needless to say we all were in shock and the post office got on the phone…and at this point Ms. Bodine and I have no more fingernails….at 11:30pm last night 6/30…I get a notification stating that he arrived in Santa Barbara….almost home again! Well guess who got delivered and with the wonderful two box packing system and tons of love and care from Ms. Bodine he just now arrived….all corners of the box were crunched but guess what!?! Not a break, scratch or chip on him!!! He is perfect! Bottom line…have faith….never give up…sellers do your absolute best in packing and buyers have faith in your seller…this was a true miracle after all he had been through but the little brat didn’t bring me a pizza from Chicago!!! Huge thanx to Ms. Bodine and hopefully we can both sleep tonight! ❤️

Bodine
                  Participant

You earned that dragon😆 Thank you for your kind words.
                    Natasha,so glad your dad pulled through and may things improve for you and your family.
                    Nice find Pip💖

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
                    Participant

I got my SECRET KEEPER!!! I am over the moon.I will post pics when it arrives home.THANK YOU to one of the biggest hearted persons I have ever had the pleasure of encountering.💖

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

I got my SECRET KEEPER!!! I am over the moon.I will post pics when it arrives home.THANK YOU to one of the biggest hearted persons I have ever had the pleasure of encountering.💖

congrats!

4 things I'm looking for:
                        1. Mother Meerkat
                        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

pipsxlch
                        Participant

Oh wow how wonderful Mimi! Couldn’t have happened to a better person! Which color did you get?

Bodine
                          Participant

Here she is!!
                            Heart’s Fire💓

20210723_0738552

20210723_0729032-1

Bodine
                            Participant

All clean and preening on her perch feeling the good vibrations😁

20210723_0814392

Kujacker
                              Participant

Finally some good news for me… I put my two weeks in at work, and I will be off to Seattle on the 4th.
                                As many of you long term forum users know, I hate where I live and have wanted to return to Washington state for as long as I can remember. I never thought I would get the chance to return, and yet here it is.
                                I’m nervous of course. And I’ll be leaving two friends that I have known for so long… one I’ve know for more than half my life (something like 20 years) and another friend I’ve known for about 17 years. That will be rough, but life isn’t always easy or fair. I know I have to do what is right for me in the long run.
                                Not looking forward to having literally all my stuff in storage except for an old laptop for applying for jobs haha. (it IS nice getting rid of stuff for the move, though)
                                Hoping this is the start of my life looking better 🙂

etruscan
                                Participant

Kujacker – Congratulations and Best Wishes!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,141 through 1,155 (of 1,224 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.