fbpx

The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 1,111 through 1,125 (of 1,224 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

You go! Congratulations!
      Especially since it’s all through your own hard work!

Bodine
      Participant

At 61yrs.,I can finally smile!😃Thanks to some members here that have helped me by encouragement and buying a few of my loved Windstones.HECK YEAH!!😃

20201022_0750103

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Megan
        Participant

Congrats, Bodine, that’s wonderful! You look fantastic! 🙂

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Yeah Mimi! Congrats!!!!!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Suzanne-Marie
            Participant

Bodine 🌸⭐️ you are so beautiful with your million dollar smile !!

Ela_Hara
              Participant

I have a HECK YEAH to share as well…. I’ve won a slot for one of Worms and Bones’ new Limited Edition ‘Chimera’ art dolls! HECK YEAH! This will be a limited run of 30 and only 20 slots for customization and pre-order were offered – AND I WON ONE! YAY! I am so Happy! The Pre-order production starts November 1st and they expect to finish the Chimeras by the end of December to start shipping out. This Worms and Bones piece is FANTASTIC! There were six colour schemes being offered with some customization available and I chose ‘Brimstone’ which will be a Black/Crimson/Orange scheme – how neat is this! My FIRST Worms and Bones that isn’t second hand and is a Limited Edition/custom to boot! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Suzanne-Marie
                Participant

Congrats 🎉🎈🍾 Ela_Hara !!
                  That is a huge win!!
                  So very happy for you !!
                  Hugs!!

VS
                  Participant

Congrats Bodine on the great smile! And congrats Ela_hara on the lucky win!

pipsxlch
                    Participant

Mimi, you’re beautiful! HECK YEAH for that brilliant smile!

Donna, that is awesome you won that slot! Congratulations!

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

I told my husband before Halloween, our anniversary, that if he wanted us to be able to eat Thanksgiving in our house he had to get the stove replaced. The old one was hanging on by a thread – only the top element worked inside and then the single large eye on top wasn’t supported by the “feet” on the bottom so wasn’t heating evenly.

Anniversary gift was a few days late, but we have a new stove/oven!

New one isn’t all that fancy because we had to stay under the $500 property/inventory control limit that the state has (don’t get me started on how ridiculously low that is), but we didn’t have to buy it (it will come out of his park’s budget – he can afford it) and we didn’t have to go through a bidding process to get one.

I’m just glad to be able to bake things again. Cakes and cookies were impossible because the top would be nearly burned and the bottom/middle would often be mostly raw still.

etruscan
                        Participant

Yay for the new stove!

Bodine
                          Participant

HECK YEAH on the new stove.Boy,do I know that feeling.hahahaha. You go girl😊
                            Thank y’all.It feels good to smile and not have to think about it.I am “mostly”a happy person and I like to laugh.Now I can😄

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

StormDancer
                            Participant

You’re beautiful Bodine!

Pegasi, congrats on the new stove!

Looking for:
                              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

VS
                              Participant

So good news despite Chicago now being the national hub for Covid (ugh):
                                I got engaged!

My bf asked me on Sunday at the bookstore cafe where we first met and had our first date. In fact he did so where we literally stood at that moment. It was cute because he said, “I think this is where I want to ask you to marry me.” Because he’d pulled some false alarms (obvious ones) where he’d just kneel and ask me to help him up or hold him while he ties his shoe, I thought nothing of it and just said, “Okay”. Until he actually knelt and pulled out a ring this time, when I said, “Wait… you mean NOW? Really?” and he asked again and I said yes, much to the joy of the 2 barista girls who were our only witnesses in the currently abandoned store, lol.

So I’m a little scatterbrained still from it all, haha. A fun shock. No plans yet, but we’ll figure that out as the world settles to normal, not right now.

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

VS: yey! congrats on your engagement!

4 things I'm looking for:
                                  1. Mother Meerkat
                                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 1,111 through 1,125 (of 1,224 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.