The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 1,224 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Trying for the third time to say congratulations!  The first two times didn’t post for some reason.

Suzanne-Marie
      Participant

Bodine🌸 that is 🌈Fantastic News !!
        So happy your tests came out so well!!
        Warm☀️ Happy💐 Hugs 💕!!

dragonmedley
        Participant

Start gulping that water, my friend! I’m glad your heart is fine, that was a huge scare.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bodine
          Participant

😍Thank you lovely ladies.You warm my heart 💓 I truly appreciate the support y’all have given me.It is a scary thing to not know.💞

Dragonmedley–yes ma’am,I am doing much better.An aspirin a day and trying to tote a bottle of water with me everywhere I go.Now if I could break the work habit of working steady for 5/7 hrs. without making myself take a break.That,I must retrain my brain and make it a little easier on my bones😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

merrillannwhite
            Participant

Bodine, glad your test results were good!  Drink lots of water!

GardenNinja
              Participant

Awesome!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Dragoneer_88
                Participant

Thank goodness you’re okay, Bodine. That sounded like a scary situation. Thankfully, it was nothing serious. Try to get enough rest.

pipsxlch
                  Participant

Glad everything was okay! You’ve got me beat by a mile with the pulse rate hah. What about taking a big thermos of water and a kitchen timer to work with you? Set the timer for an hour, and when it goes off you have to drink a cup. That way, you don’t really have to stop if you’re in the groove.

etruscan
                    Participant

Sort of – unless you’re REALLY sweating, after an hour or two it’s drink a cup of water, use the bathroom, and then back to whatever you’re working on. 🙂

TruckersWife
                      Participant

Haven’t posted anything in a long while, but I do lurk every so often. Haven’t gotten a new Windstone in ages. Ah but life is awesome!

Instead of new pretties, we are embracing the country life! Hay, bags of different feeds, buckets, oh so many things always needed. Who has time for pretties?!

We haven’t bought eggs in ages!  Pic is just a sample of our fresh chicken eggs from all different kinds of chickens and a duck egg! Ash grey egg is the duck, the tiny egg is from a tiny d’uccle hen. Lately they have cut back on laying, but we still get 3 to 5 eggs a day. I think our best was 13 eggs!

Also in pic is one of my earliest attempts at milking our new goats. We now have mason jars to put the fresh milk in and I got a cute little metal bucket which is easier to clean and carry. I love this life!

Critters! We have so many real live critters and I am so happy. Hatched out chicks in our incubator earlier this year and kept them all. Got milk goats just recently and I’m learning how to milk! Traded one of my mini mares for a young mini filly and got chickens and guinea fowl thrown in to the trade! Lionhead bunnies were my Easter and Anniversary gift from hubby. Ducks were an impulse buy but now one is laying eggs almost every day. And I have a litter of morkiepoo puppies almost ready to go. I’m so blessed!

Never thought in a million years that all my dreams would come true. Thank you Trucker.

eggs and fresh goat milk

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Awwww!
                          I’m so Happy for you, L!
                          For you and Trucker! So glad that you found each other and that Life is treating you both good.
                          I always think of you guys when I see my little brown sitting Baby Ki-rin without his horn or my Baby white necklace-less Peg with the tiny chip on her wing – love them both even with the imperfections.

Don’t be a stranger!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

GardenNinja
                          Participant

That’s wonderful! I’m so glad you’re so happy.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

TruckersWife
                            Participant

Thank you! Never knew I could be this happy!

TruckersWife
                              Participant

Thank you! And I’m so glad my little no horn baby Kirin and necklaceless Peg are both in an amazing home! I do think of them every so often, LOL! But now I have real Kirins (my Nigerian Dwarf Goats) and real Pegasusus (mini horses!) to deal with.

Here is Amelia and Sterling. Pic is kinda enhanced! They do have gorgeous blue eyes though as does Chloe and Leroy. My other three goats (Clementine, Merilla, and Lance) have brown eyes. And here I thought I was chicken nuts, and now I’m going crazy for goats! First attempt at making cheese today with my fresh goat milk! I love my life! Thank you!!!

Amelia and Sterling

Bodine
                                Participant

Amber and I stopped at a side of the road yard sale and I found this in the bottom of a box for $2. One side cleaned up,other side not so much and the horn is missing.It is a big one and I hope I can get it cleaner. TarnX helped but the damage may not go away.Any ideas?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 1,224 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.