fbpx

The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 1,228 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

AWESOME !!!I am so happy for y’all Betrluk!Excellent news.Keep us informed and let us know when you get moved.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Dragoneer_88
      Participant

Found a new job! Whoo! It doesn’t pay as well as the last one and it’s only part-time. I have the option to move up to full-time after I’ve been there a few months. Can’t complain after working that awful factory job. There’s not many jobs I would consider awful after that experience. Ha!

GardenNinja
        Participant

Yay Dragoneer_88! Here’s hoping it turns out to be a great opportunity for better things.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Bodine
          Participant

Yay you.Much luck😋

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kim
            Blocked

Dragoneer_88, congrats on the new job!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Zexious
              Participant

Congratulations, Dragoneer! When’s your first day? 🙂

Dragoneer_88
                Participant

Thanks everyone! I hope this one will last so I can start collecting again. I need to catch up on a lot of other things first.

Technically, my first day is Tuesday. It’s only a few hours orientation. I’ll know my schedule after Tues. I already know my hours are 4am-1pm. It’s going to be rough getting up that early, but it’s not too bad. I like not having to wait half a day for my shift to start. Lol!

StormDancer
                  Participant

Congratulations! I hope its a job you love and move forward in quickly!

Looking for:
                    "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

merrillannwhite
                    Participant

Congratulations Dragoneer!  I hope this one works out well for you.

Zexious
                      Participant

Very cool! I wish you all the best on your first day tomorrow <3

Betrluk1
                        Participant

My boyfriend and I just closed on our first home!! So excited. We came home from closing to our loaf dragons on the porch too!

StormDancer
                          Participant

Thats great! Congratulations!

Looking for:
                            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

tig3r06
                            Participant

Ooh so lucky to get them at the same time and how great a surprise 😊

This is kinda a whine, but mostly a heck yeah!  My little bro has always been great at fixing anything mechanical. Well, I’m selling my house in a couple weeks to downsize and further my degree and he totally flaked on me this last weekend after postponing for a couple weeks to fix my alternator.  All I’ve ever replaced is a battery, bulbs and I can change my tires.  Soooo my mom came and held things while I replaced my freaking alternator in an m3!  I’m so excited!  I have the replacement that should arrive tomo or Thursday along with belts that I might as well replace too.  It was scary that I might ruin something, but so cool that I can replace an alternator now in an m3! 😊

GardenNinja
                              Participant

Congrats Tig3r06! You can accomplish so much more when you just give it try! I see so many people who are afraid to even try something different, no matter how simple it might be. I used to work on my cars before I started earning enough money not to have to! The alternator was one I tried that I couldn’t do, because the bolts were frozen and I wasn’t physically strong enough to break them loose. The mechanic took a very long time on that one. 😛 But I always did things like the distributor cap & rotor, spark plugs (before they were pre-gapped), PCV valve (do modern cars even have those??), etc.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

etruscan
                                Participant

Congratulations. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 1,228 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.