fbpx

The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 1,224 total)
  • Author
    Christine
    Participant

I carved my pumpkin better than I thought I’d be able to, and it was so fun!

Also, my friends and I can’t stop laughing at this. ๐Ÿ™‚ Yay halloween! (warning some swear words)

Elena
      Participant

I resigned my second job of 4.5 years. Am now a single job gal ๐Ÿ˜€

I will miss most of the people I worked with but on the other hand I will have this thing called free time for the first time in…. way too long.
        I’ll actually have time for things I want to do! ๐Ÿ™‚

Also, started martial arts in September ๐Ÿ˜€
        I do Iaido (Japanese Sword), Jodo (sword v staff) and Niten Ichi Ryu (Double Sword) and am LOVING it!
        a couple of weeks ago my dojo had its annual war with the evil pumpkin clan (we won ๐Ÿ˜› ) and got to use Sensei’s live blade ๐Ÿ˜€

Bodine
        Participant

I was trying to save a few dollars for a new unicorn and was baaad,I spent it.I went over to ebay and saw a good deal on three little Windstones.The baby Kirin I needed for the set and 2 hatchers.I offered $60 for them and they accepted.Yes! I got my baby kirin with a bonus.but now…back to the drawing board. ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Lupuslunae
          Participant

Finished my tax return like a good lil early bird and with my refund I think I’m at my goal for my trip to Japan…as long as that yen stays weak! Yeah, and as long as I can not spend it on Windstones…hmm, that might be hard.

Natasha
            Participant

Finished my tax return like a good lil early bird and with my refund I think I’m at my goal for my trip to Japan…as long as that yen stays weak! Yeah, and as long as I can not spend it on Windstones…hmm, that might be hard.

Congrats! I hope the yen stays nice & weak for you!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Celestial Rainstorm
              Participant

Well, I haven’t had a lot of heck yeahs in the past few years, so I’ll slap a few good ones here. So I’ve gotten really back into art and writing, and with my tax return I was able to get a ton of new supplies – I’m going to try (keyword try) making my own molds.

I’d found I’d left a very important document on my old, dead hard drive (my computer got fixed recently). I was really upset, so I called the computer place and they hadn’t had time to recycle the drive like they usually do, so I was able to retrieve it today. I am so relieved!

I did treat myself to some goodies with my tax return. I did score a really rare Build a Bear, and an AUTUMN LEAF CURLIE. I am over the moon finally finding this guy. I also got 2 more Windstones to add to my collection.

Now, if only I could find a new job, lose some weight, and move to a new place, and score some koi-rins, everything will be going really well. Just keep going day by day!

Finding happiness again.

Prezaurian
                Participant

Finally managed to snag an Emperor dragon off of eBay! My first one ever. He’s missing his pad, is super dusty and faded (which was stated in the auction, so this isn’t a complaint) but he’s all mine! Woot! Gonna have fun cleaning him up for my collection! ๐Ÿ˜€

etruscan
                  Participant

Finally managed to snag an Emperor dragon off of eBay! My first one ever. He’s missing his pad, is super dusty and faded (which was stated in the auction, so this isn’t a complaint) but he’s all mine! Woot! Gonna have fun cleaning him up for my collection! ๐Ÿ˜€

Congratulations. ๐Ÿ™‚ What color is he?

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

I was trying to save a few dollars for a new unicorn and was baaad,I spent it.I went over to ebay and saw a good deal on three little Windstones.The baby Kirin I needed for the set and 2 hatchers.I offered $60 for them and they accepted.Yes! I got my baby kirin with a bonus.but now…back to the drawing board. ๐Ÿ™‚

Story of my life! I was bidding on 2 standing kirins on ebay and lost them. I was sad but at least I won a little pebble wolf for $61. I can’t feel too guilty about that one!
                      Congrats on your baby kirin!

Prezaurian
                      Participant

Congratulations. ๐Ÿ™‚ What color is he?

The old peacock color. ๐Ÿ™‚

MandBsMom
                        Participant

So I got a new job.
                          This was curtesy of my next door neighbor, who told me about it. She works there too. Basically I am doing office work, i.e. Account receivable kind of stuff. Applying payments to accounts/ notating invoice numbers etc. I have a science background, so all this is totally new. I haven’t worked for six years! (Since I was laid off while pregnant with my daughter six years ago)
                          This is awesome that I nailed the interview and got the job, but im stressing out over the newness of it all! The changes in our life, the kids, before/after school care, when do I go shopping?, I need a glass of wine, etc ect. So I will most likely be commenting less just because of all this. I hope it will level out and I will get used to it all, but it’s crazy right now!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

etruscan
                          Participant

Congratulations! You should pick up things you need to know without any trouble (and the household will settle down in new patterns). ๐Ÿ™‚

Prezaurian
                            Participant

Congrats on the new job! The new stuff is always scarey. But things will settle into comfortable patterns, never fear!

Bodine
                              Participant

I have more great news for my daughter.Amber and David are now the proud owners of 10 duplexes.She has now entered the realm of million dollar tax range.I am so proud and for those of us parents,as we all know,we worry to death for our children and their future.I no longer have to worry about my baby girl eating,being warm and having a nice roof over her head.What an incredible relief.Can I a get a huge HECK YEAH!! for her and her awesome husband?HELL YEAH!!!

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

I have more great news for my daughter.Amber and David are now the proud owners of 10 duplexes.She has now entered the realm of million dollar tax range.I am so proud and for those of us parents,as we all know,we worry to death for our children and their future.I no longer have to worry about my baby girl eating,being warm and having a nice roof over her head.What an incredible relief.Can I a get a huge HECK YEAH!! for her and her awesome husband?HELL YEAH!!!

Way to Go Amber and David!
                                  Great News, Bodine and I’m sure it is a great burden off your minds. ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 1,224 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.