fbpx

The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 1,224 total)
  • Author

Pam Thompson wrote:

Today there were three dehydrated shrimp chunks in my cup ramen, instead of just two.

BWAHAHA! 😆 XD

NirvanaCat13
    Participant

Heck ya! Even though I’m still getting migraines every day, and have broken off my 5 and 1/2 year relationship with Louis, my outlook on life is ever so much better and I am positive, hopeful and really quite happy!

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

Grats on the jobs and cars and interviews guys!!! <3 and hugs!!

Lokie
        Participant

Congrats on the extra shrimp…? 😆 And on the raise- that’s awesome 😀

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Heck ya! Even though I’m still getting migraines every day, and have broken off my 5 and 1/2 year relationship with Louis, my outlook on life is ever so much better and I am positive, hopeful and really quite happy!

I’m sorry about the loss of the relationship and the never ending migraines, but I’m glad you have such a positive outlook on everything 🙂 Nothing better than being happy! And it’s nice to see you pop in every once in a while as well!

Amanda
          Participant

I passed my certified nursing assistant class with a 97% average. Not a CNA till the state test, but glad class is done.

Adaneth
            Participant

They’re talking 4-6 inches tomorrow!!! 😀 😀

Nothing like the thought of a snowstorm to get me feeling like a 10-year-old craving a snowday again. Heck, Yeah!! 😆 😆

Andrea
              Participant

Congrats Eleu! I envy people who excel in school!

Take the day off and snuggle by the fire Adaneth. I’m sure you have chores such as reading a good book to do!

Jasmine
                Participant

I won a free facial from my spa. Very cool but then I spent money we really can’t afford on a mani while I was there. So half a heck-yeah?? 😈

Lokie
                  Participant

Update: I got hired for the job! 😀 I start next Monday. The one down side is they switched me to a different Ward from the one I originally interviewed for, so I don’t know what my supervisor and kids are like. The first day is going to be very interesting.

Eleu wrote:

I passed my certified nursing assistant class with a 97% average. Not a CNA till the state test, but glad class is done.

Awesome! Congrats!

Bodine
                    Participant

My grandson,Logan Nathaniel,11yrs.old and his robotics team took 1st. and 2nd.place in a competition this weekend.Heck Yeah!!! 😀 You go baby!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Lupin
                      Participant

Khym hasn’t had an actual Put him out of his Misery Migraine in a long time, the meds may be working, but at this halfed dose they don’t seem to be 100% effective, but they don’t make him a Horrid Monster that makes you want to put him out of Your Misery. We can actually start thinking about finding a Pre-school!!

The Male passed schooling, so once that gets active on his pay he’ll get a $4/hour raise. & Once we get done dealing with the Gov’t BS for it a $1000 Bonus, as well as maybe we’ll hear back this week saying the $$ he was told to expect to get (Oh look from the Gov’t :scratch: ) maybe in the mail. Oh & I can dream that Readers Digest really is serious about giving us $500,000 XD (New Windstones here we come 😉 )

Cataclysm. (Too bad I don’t currently have a WoWable comp :negative: )

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

OMG! CAT!!! *glomps*

I never thought I would see that happen! I’m so glad that it’s all in your benefit though! If anyoen really deserves to be happy you certainly are one of those people. Congrats on your newfound freedom!

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

Today there were three dehydrated shrimp chunks in my cup ramen, instead of just two.

:puke: but still funny!

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

LMAO!!!! Now THAT *is* a bonus! Do you like the lime shrimp ones? (And do you mind if I quote you on that? :D)

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

AWW! CAT! 🙁 How sad. We need a hugging emoticon. I am sorry to hear that. (Even if it was your decision.) I am glad you have a positive attitude though.

dragonmedley
                              Participant

Lokie wrote:

Update: I got hired for the job! 😀 I start next Monday. The one down side is they switched me to a different Ward from the one I originally interviewed for, so I don’t know what my supervisor and kids are like. The first day is going to be very interesting.

Yééééééééééééé! Congrats!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 1,224 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.