fbpx

The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,231 total)
  • Author
    Erika
    Participant

After six months of planning, practice, and sacking out, my horse Charface is, as of today, a real archery horse! I shot from her back for the first time today, and it didn’t bother her one bit! She did so well we even did a few barrel formations while shooting!

Awesome! It’s great your work paid off. I’ve done plenty of horse riding and archery, but never together!

You should give it a try, it’s super challenging but feels awesome!

Skigod377
      Participant

Freakin cool, Starhorse!

Skigod377
        Participant

Won the sweet n sour momma Kirin! Heck yeah!!

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Yay! Good on ya, ski :love:

tdm 🙂

tdm

Wampus Dragon
            Participant

I got to commission one of my favorite comic artists(Esad Ribic) and the finished piece turned out so gorgeous I could swoon. (and hi, I haven’t been around in a while.)

Skigod377
              Participant

I got to commission one of my favorite comic artists(Esad Ribic) and the finished piece turned out so gorgeous I could swoon. (and hi, I haven’t been around in a while.)

Congrats and hello!

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Vance moved up another room at daycare so now instead of sleeping in a crib he’s sleeping on a cot; That means he needs a nap mat. There weren’t any in stock anywhere locally so I get to make one now and I found the cutest fabric to use for the outside!

The Great Old One

Falcolf
                  Participant

Aww!

I have a great heck yeah – I have a five day temp job right now! After a year of no income, I’m finally getting some and it feels awesome! Too bad it won’t last, but this alleviates some of the financial pressure that I’ve been feeling. Huzzah!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Adaneth
                    Participant

Congrats, Falcoff! Hope that leads to better and longer employment! 🙂

Falcolf
                      Participant

HECK YEAH!
                        Even better news today guys – I waited a couple of days to make certain that this was for realz, (because my job hunt has taught me to be suspicious) BUT I HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN HIRED! (Not temp!) I can’t believe it – I will have money for Christmas (unlike last year) and I’ll be able to pay bills, rebuild my savings – and of COURSE I will be throwing some money at Windstone soon, now that I can afford to buy the curlie that I wanted to buy for my mom last year!! I have so much stuff to look forwards to now – getting my passport, FINALLY shipping art that I have done for people but have been unable to afford sending and maybe, just maybe in the next year or so moving out. HUZZAH! I want to thank everyone who wished me luck and offered words of hope – I just know things are going to get better from here on out!

ALSO I just did four days of work on another temp job on top of that and I just got paid – yeeee! It’s amazing how exciting getting paid is when you’ve been broke for so long!! (Restraining my spending and making sure most of the temp job pay goes to intelligent uses only may be a trick haha.)

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Adaneth
                        Participant

That is AWESOME! Congrats on the job and that wonderfully freeing sense of upcoming solvency! Enjoy, you totally deserved it after all that hard work! 🙂

Bodine
                          Participant

Congrats on the job!
                            I sooo miss not working.I have worked my entire life but since the economy tanked hard down here and companies started hiring differently there is not a lot of permanent work in an entertainment area for a 54 yr.old grandma. 😐

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

rock-reader
                            Participant

Congratulations, Falcoff! :party: Couldn’t happen to a nicer gal! What will you be doing?

dragonmedley
                              Participant

Congrats!!!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kim
                                Blocked

Congrats on the new job! What kind of job did you get?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,231 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.