fbpx

The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 1,231 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Walking!

rock-reader
      Participant

The video is not working

Pegasi1978
        Participant

I was worried about that. Changed my privacy settings on it. Try it now.

etruscan
          Participant

It is working now. Very cute! 🙂

dragonmedley
            Participant

Go! Woohoo!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Too darling!

tdm :bigsmile:

tdm

rock-reader
                Participant

Way to go, kid!!!!

Skigod377
                  Participant

I got a personal best on my half marathon in Spearfish! 2:12:04! Best run I’ve ever done… It was all downhill.

Gary
                    Participant

Picked up a bag of my little ponies off kijiji for $25 – got one I needed for my collection (booyah!) plus several upgrades (booyah!) and the replaced ones should be worth about $100 when sold (yeah!). While at that house, the seller mentioned she had a bunch of other stuff, including strawberry shortcake. Well, I said I collect those too, and bought two bags of stuff (dolls and minis) for $40. The dolls should resell for about $100. The minis… ebay says they are worth $500-$700! (boooo- YAH!)

Two days later, picked up a box full of ponies for $225. Overall value… at least $900. (Boooyah!) So buying a nice ‘stone is now in my future, once I do a bit of sorting and selling!

Erika
                      Participant

After six months of planning, practice, and sacking out, my horse Charface is, as of today, a real archery horse! I shot from her back for the first time today, and it didn’t bother her one bit! She did so well we even did a few barrel formations while shooting!

Falcolf
                        Participant

Congratulations Phantomess, that is just fabulous news! 😀

I have a ‘heck yeah’ today – tomorrow I have an interview at a chocolate store. Can’t say no to that! It’s retail, which I am sort of jaded towards ever since working in two pet stores (pet stores are awful places to work) but beggars can’t really be choosers and I’m expecting selling chocolates will be a lot more fun than selling one hundred random different species of pet (including fish,) having to know everything about them AND sell their accessories/food, ALL while attempting to clean after all those animals AND provide customer service (mega stressful.) I’m expecting the chocolate shop to be more like the pet supply store job that I had that I loved, except EVEN better because I won’t be advising things which might effect people’s pet’s health, just recommending chocolates! 😀 I mean, since the company promotes Fair Trade, I’ll even feel like I’m helping other people in the world and supposedly it is one of the top fifty places to work for in Canada. So hopefully I get it! Heck yeah just for scoring the interview! After nine months jobless, I gotta win this one! 😀

Oh, oh, oh, which chocolate store? When I grow up, I want to work at a Lindt outlet (in the meantime, I just contribute to like, 50% of their sales).

It was a Purdy’s chocolate store! Unfortunately I didn’t get it. D: Would have been fun, but hopefully I’ll score this week. 🙂 In more set-in-stone Heck Yeah news, we have family-type company from Alberta here who might/probably visit! Happiness!

Also Starhorse, that is amazingly awesome, your horse must be incredible!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Adaneth
                          Participant

Congrats, Starhorse. What an accomplishment!

Bodine
                            Participant

Congratulations Phantomess, that is just fabulous news! 😀

I have a ‘heck yeah’ today – tomorrow I have an interview at a chocolate store. Can’t say no to that! It’s retail, which I am sort of jaded towards ever since working in two pet stores (pet stores are awful places to work) but beggars can’t really be choosers and I’m expecting selling chocolates will be a lot more fun than selling one hundred random different species of pet (including fish,) having to know everything about them AND sell their accessories/food, ALL while attempting to clean after all those animals AND provide customer service (mega stressful.) I’m expecting the chocolate shop to be more like the pet supply store job that I had that I loved, except EVEN better because I won’t be advising things which might effect people’s pet’s health, just recommending chocolates! 😀 I mean, since the company promotes Fair Trade, I’ll even feel like I’m helping other people in the world and supposedly it is one of the top fifty places to work for in Canada. So hopefully I get it! Heck yeah just for scoring the interview! After nine months jobless, I gotta win this one! 😀

Oh, oh, oh, which chocolate store? When I grow up, I want to work at a Lindt outlet (in the meantime, I just contribute to like, 50% of their sales).

I contribute at least another 25% :bigsmile:
                              Congrats everyone!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

dragonmedley
                              Participant

This is both a heck yeah and a whine…

I got a new car 🙂
                                My old one (I’ve been driving it for 12 years) wanted to retire 🙁

Funny how we get attached to objects, huh?

(anybody get the sarcasm here?)

So anywho, for those of you who got to know whether I had already arrived to our meeting spot by seeking said retired car, don’t look for the yellow bug any longer – it’s now morphed into a black Beetle with red markings. My goal is to have it repainted to my signature yellow in a few years, but we’ll see!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

phantomess
                                Participant

After six months of planning, practice, and sacking out, my horse Charface is, as of today, a real archery horse! I shot from her back for the first time today, and it didn’t bother her one bit! She did so well we even did a few barrel formations while shooting!

Awesome! It’s great your work paid off. I’ve done plenty of horse riding and archery, but never together!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 1,231 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.