fbpx

The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 1,224 total)
  • Author

And he has an interview to go on the city sub-list (he has to be on the sub-list to get hired by any of the public schools)!!!

He feels so wanted, it’s such a nice change from a month ago (he was getting a bit depressed about the lack of job prospects).

Kiya
    Participant

This is silly and small, but I’m still happy! ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ve been trying to find the baby stegosaurus and baby triceratops for awhile at a reasonable price. The ones on ebay always go out of my price range.

Well, I found both about an hour a way from home for about half of what just one of them sold on ebay for a few weeks ago. My husband, having long since resigned himself to my collection, drove me the hour to pick them up.

When we got there, to my surprise, not only were they in mint condition – they still had their boxes! ๐Ÿ˜€

Anyway, it was a nice, early Christmas present. ๐Ÿ™‚

yay you!

littleironhorse
      Participant

Congrats! That’s a great find! :bigsmile:

Elena
        Participant

HECK YEAH!

I’m done School and officially Graduated! Picked up my diploma last week! H)

And the world didn’t end on my birthday :party:

Adaneth
          Participant

AWESOME, Foxfeather! Congratulations!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Adaneth
            Participant

AWESOME, Foxfeather! Congratulations!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

etruscan
              Participant

Congratulations! ๐Ÿ™‚

Congrats Foxfeather!

My hubby is on the Edmonton Public Sub List!!! I’m so proud of him!

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Good for you foxfeather! Congratulations!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Christine
                  Participant

After working on it for over a year, Top Gun finally has a rerelease date. February 8th!

FINALLY.

Here’s a trailer. ๐Ÿ˜€

I’ll spare you the tale of woe that working on this movie was. It was a real wedding dress.

It’s been restored and converted to 3D by the company I work for. We painstakingly removed dust and scratches from every frame of the original film. The color and sound have also been remastered. And finally it was converted to 3D with our proprietary process.

I know some people really don’t like 3D, but if you were curious to go see it, the conversion job is really good. And yes, I’m bragging. This work is difficult to do right!! I’ve seen the first 10 minutes of the rerelease in our small client theater and 3D really adds a lot to the feel of the movie on this one.

Also.

Shirtless.
                    Volleyball.

And, _most_ importantly, rest in peace, Tony Scott. <3

etruscan
                    Participant

Congrats on finishing an immense job! I wonder how the re-released Top Gun will do? I remember when the original came out. It was in the theaters for MONTHS (at least four months, maybe more)!

dragonmedley
                      Participant

Way cool!!!!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

Goodbye at&t, hello Verizon. I have entered the realm of the smartphone.

Had an interview today! (my old work cut my hours in half, so I’ve been applying for other jobs)

This would give me more hours and more pay/hour, but it would also be shift work. It’s also technically a step down in position. But more pay so woo, right? There were only 3 applicants so I can’t be doing too badly in position.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 1,224 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.