fbpx

The great swap show-off thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone The great swap show-off thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Zloy720
    Participant

Wow! Beautiful job Bodine! He’s a gorgeous griffin. Love those blue shades and the way you did the mountain line and clouds!

Erika
      Participant

My internet is finally restored, and Freelance-Apocalypse week has abated (for now) so I should be able to get pictures of my pretty griffin from Zloy up soon!

I swear my swap is out there some where! Tracking hasn’t been updated since the 2oth though 🙁

Kim
        Blocked

Ruffian that’s what happened with two pieces I have been expecting from the U.S. for almost a month now. One piece hasn’t been updated with tracking info since Dec. 16 and the other was just updated after nothing since the 20th. I thinking shipping has just been super slow with so many packages trying to arrive before Christmas. One of mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow And the other is not estimated to be here until Dec. 31.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ya it seems to be going slower then usual, but the IDE storm are probably playing a part as well.

Ya and some stuff is gettin mixed up too, I got a package that was supposed to be here last saturday, that the tracking number just stopped working. It can’t find anything so now were trying to track it down, cause they don’t have a clue

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

We have had envelopes show up opened, packages ripped open, stuff just missing, it’s been a horrible mail season for my city. I’m also waging on three amazon orders that haven’t updated since 23/24 🙁

Leigha
          Participant

So, my swap is one of the ones that hasn’t shown up/posted on this thread yet. I bought tracking, but lost my little receipt with the numbers on it :/ so I’m not even sure if it’s lost or arrived or delayed or what. *sad*

dragonmedley
            Participant

So, my swap is one of the ones that hasn’t shown up/posted on this thread yet. I bought tracking, but lost my little receipt with the numbers on it :/ so I’m not even sure if it’s lost or arrived or delayed or what. *sad*

I emailed her – she didn’t respond when I posted the piece I got from her…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

oh, hey ruffian, sorry, btween everything going on, neither mary or i reember to post, she gots hers about a week ago, and for those wondering it was a wolf, she hasn’t brought it in to town yet for me to photograph, btween my hospital and her full time job, she wont be out at the farm again until wed or thurs i think. we’ll have pics enetually though

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Oh good I’m glad it made it! I packed the tracing number and it’s in the truck lol. I hope she likes it.

reply from her, i qoute “I love it!”

Mary
              Participant

reply from her, i qoute “I love it!”

W00T:D

Sorry we took so long, here is Wind Runner, I am not sure how to do this so 96037 is doing the code for me.

96037= sorry they are so big, my image resizing just isn’t working..maybe it is just in chrome, I am not sure..

dragonmedley
                Participant

I emailed her – she didn’t respond when I posted the piece I got from her…

She responded – life really got in the way, but she got it! Can you post for her?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Oh the ‘Wind Runner’ flying wolf is so pretty! Great Job! 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 171 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.