fbpx

The Evolution Game System Kickstarter

Home Forums Miscellany Community The Evolution Game System Kickstarter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

I normally don’t fund Kickstarter projects, but I made an exception last year and funded a game titled ‘Evolution’. I got a chance to play the game at Momocon and had quite a bit of fun with it. It managed to get funded and even reached several of its stretch goals. I received my copy of the game (which came with beautiful art I might add) in the mail and have enjoyed playing it since.

Well, now they’re making a ‘Flight’ expansion for it! The expansion is already funded and has reached its first stretch goal. Because I enjoy the game so much (I’ve funded the expansion as well), I thought I’d share a link to its Kickstarter.

Melissa
      Participant

That is a gorgeous game. Thanks for letting us know!

Kim
        Blocked

I agree those painted cards for the game are gorgeous! How do you get the original game?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
          Participant

I agree those painted cards for the game are gorgeous! How do you get the original game?

Amazon has it in stock. I didn’t look anyplace else.

Prezaurian
            Participant

True, Amazon works. With the current Kickstarter some of the pledge levels will get you a copy of the 2nd edition of the game. Which should have all the art on the cards from the first edition (just some of the text on the cards is tweaked).

Prezaurian
              Participant

Update: Evolution’s Flight expansion has reached it’s 2nd stretch goal. They’ve also updated their stretch goals. Some of the new stretch goals have lotteries to receive an original watercolor painting of the game’s art from Catherine Hamilton herself! Very exciting. One of these lotteries is part of the 3rd stretch goal. Even MORE exciting! 😀

A few of the higher stretch goals have a lottery where the winner will get a meeple (a starter token that looks like a figurine) that is painted by Catherine Hamilton to look like the game art of the creatures. The two different meeples are a dinosaur and a bird. Each in their own stretch goal.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.