fbpx

The Endless Forest

Home Forums Miscellany Community The Endless Forest

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hey guys! I know a lot of you are animal lovers, and are gamers, and like a peaceful fantasy setting, so I wanted to share this with you. It’s an interactive screensaver, and it’s kind of like a game too. Basically you set it as a screensaver (or install the stand alone client) and you are a deer in an Endless Forest. All the other deer are real people you can interact with. It’s kinda neat, and real mellow. There’s no point to it but it’s oddly addicting, and really pretty if nothing else!

http://tale-of-tales.com/TheEndlessForest/index.html

Use the links on the right of the page to learn about the different actions and magic you can use. If you want you can register and ‘name’ your deer with a pictogram too! The deer are obviously not normal wild deer, but a fantasy creature all it’s own and in their own setting. It’s currently free to download and play.

Happy romping! ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Maria
        Participant

Nice colors and graphics, and beautiful scenery. Cute idea, but really only for people who have nothing else to do… ๐Ÿ™‚

Patricia
          Participant

Neat! I’ll try it when I get home. Thanks Nam!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Nice colors and graphics, and beautiful scenery. Cute idea, but really only for people who have nothing else to do… ๐Ÿ™‚

It IS a screensaver after all. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ooh, that looks cool. I’m trying to download it… I hope my dear ol’ lappy can handle this sort of thing. XD Lappy: ZOMG DEER NOOO I WILL DIEEEE…

Lokie
              Participant

Can’t wait to download this and try it. Unfortunately, since I have an old video card, it won’t let me do it on this computer, but I’ll have it up and running on another very soon ๐Ÿ™‚
                TY Nambroth for posting this. I know a few people who will love it as well.

Yeeeah… I can’t get it to run. But my brother did on his computer, and it’s pretty interesting! And very weird.

That looks interesting. I’ll have to try it out sometime.

BipolarBear
                Participant

Chessapeaka wrote:

Yeeeah… I can’t get it to run. But my brother did on his computer, and it’s pretty interesting! And very weird.

Hmm you’ll have to show me this next visit.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                  Engaged to a Weasel

DantheDragon
                  Participant

Oh I signed up and was have a good deal of fun this morning running around with several other deer and casting spells on each other XD

If anyone else signs up, my symbol is:

Arlla
                    Participant

Awwww! I wanna play! stupid Mac OS…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                      -J R R Tolkien

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

DantheDragon wrote:

Oh I signed up and was have a good deal of fun this morning running around with several other deer and casting spells on each other XD

HAhah I saw you! I almost turned you into a frog but you logged out. XD

Here’s my symbol:
                        http://tale-of-tales.com/TheEndlessForest/register/pictogram.php?username=Nambroth

BiPolarBear wrote:

Chessapeaka wrote:

Hmm you’ll have to show me this next visit.

Speaking of next visit, we’re apparently going out of town for two weeks starting Saturday. I feel really bad about that! Maybe if we end up going to the range tomorrow (friday) you can come with, I’ll call you or something, but probably not.

Anyways.

You can turn people into frogs? O.O

DantheDragon
                        Participant

Nambroth wrote:

DantheDragon wrote:

HAhah I saw you! I almost turned you into a frog but you logged out. XD

Here’s my symbol:
                          http://tale-of-tales.com/TheEndlessForest/register/pictogram.php?username=Nambroth

HAHAHHAHA!! Omg, that was you??? XD I liked your deer because the symbol was easy to recognise XD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.