fbpx

That big bad momma

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody That big bad momma

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

Awww! What an adorable reptile :).

And I’m noticing a lovely kitty sculpture in the making….
      As for the dragon in question, I’m with Drag0n. I love to see this girl with spectral eyes.

As for a pyo – I’m now on the fence. I hate to be a flip-flopper, but I’m a little daunted by her size, now that I know how big she actually is. Don’t get me wrong – I would love to paint her, but I think she may be too much for some painters.

But I think what it comes down to for me is that I just really want a new dragon. I think she could make a beautiful gargoyle type dragon. Love to see her in copper patina or in an aged silver. I even think she could look great done in production colors, despite her rough texture.
      Plus, I really want Melody to have time to work on other sculpts and her own artwork. As it is, I can’t imagine she has much time for that.

Purplecat
      Participant

That’s a BEARDIE!!!!!!!!!

not a sculpt, but cute nontheless

I like that kitty off to the right…

WolfenMachine
        Participant

What, you mean you DIDN’T sculpt the bearded dragon???? ๐Ÿ˜‰ He would make a perfect model for a new indoor rock dragon…and he is indeed perfect on that mound there. He just needs a shorter tail that doesnt extend onto the table.

I would love the “garden” dragon with spectral eyes. Melody, I thought you were making a “garden wolf” and wanted to put spectral eyes in him but they caused fires when the sun hit them? Of course if this was an indoor piece, it wouldn’t be a problem.

Speaking of which, what ever happened to that wolf statue?

Skylover
          Participant

I think I’d prefer normal eyes as opposed to the spectral eyes (sorry guys, I’m not overly fond of spectrals), especially if this ends up being a really big PYO.

Tara
            Participant

I think having her as a spectral PYO would be awesome! Even if she’s enormous. It might be the only way I’ll be able to afford her any time soon. Would definitely be a challenge painting her though, even with a turntable to help.

In the end I would just like to see her in production. It would be a shame for her to never make it into people’s homes.

Azurielle
              Participant

Ehhh…no spectral eyes. I never buy any of the spectral dragons. Creepy looking eyes….

Keeper of the Fledgings

Purplecat
                Participant

Oh, side question…..

What’s your beardie’s name Melody?

Nicole
                  Participant

Actually she might look really nice with globe eyes. I tend to sit my Ow between my spectrals because usually trios looks good, so a third globe eyed dragon would fit in perfectly to my trio scheme, although I would like to see what she would looks like with eyelids too… I can’t decide, Melody has to make the hard decisions ๐Ÿ˜›

scenceable
                    Participant

*nudges* you could post a photo with the spectral eyes in? <3

dragonmedley
                      Participant

I don’t like the spectral eyes. I find her expression with regular eyes fun, though. Something different.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

I think I have bruises on my eyeballs from when they bugged out of my head when I saw the Pegasus behind the beardie. ๐Ÿ˜‰ He looks amazing. But are his wings a little hard to cast? Is he nearly ready for production?

Bullsquid
                        Participant

I agree with Drag0n, I think spectral eyes are the way to go. She would look so intense with those mysterious globe eyes shining in the dark.

Hannah
                          Participant

Spectral lap dragon PLEASE!!! (pyo? squeak!)

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Jennifer
                            Keymaster

Ohhh dichroic globe eyes with distressed metal paint job. :exmark:

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                              My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

Ohhh dichroic globe eyes with distressed metal paint job. :exmark:

0.o YES YES!

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.