fbpx

That big bad momma

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody That big bad momma

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

I especially love that coy little smile she has – sort of a “come hither, my love” look, and you can just see that old warrior return that smokey gaze and you wonder what’ll be happening in your gardens or other parts of the house! *snerk!*

twindragonsmum 😉 :love: :love:

tdm

Melody
      Keymaster

The garden dragon is quite lovely. However, my personal favorite is Melody’s NEW rock dragon… It’s really cute! 😀

and I didn’t have to paint him!

Nicole
        Participant

What New rock dragon? Did I miss something?

Skylover
          Participant

I’m still going to go with my vote and say anything. This is a lovely dragon, and however it is made, I would love to see it in production.

Copper83
            Participant

I think she’s talking about the cat sitting directly behind the garden dragon.

New rock Dragon???

Arlla
              Participant

I know I’m in the minority here, but I would much rather see Melody spend time working on something else, rather than finishing this one! I would LOVE to see an empress dragon, but this girl doesn’t match the emperor at all, and it would take serious time and effort to sand down all that rough texture to get the smooth finish. A PYO of this size might be nifty, but I don’t think it would sell well like the little ones do. I know I wouldn’t be too keen on painting a beast like this!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

I’m with you Arlla, I don’t think she matches the Emperor at all… she looks a little too…. I don’t know. Happy? Surprised? Maybe it’s just when she is compared to the Old Warrior. She needs a bit more eyelid I think, maybe that would help.

I do like her, but I think it would be a fun PYO honestly. Probably a HUGE pain to paint and very time consuming, but Melody would finally get to hear everyone shut up when they complain about not having a huge PYO! LOL! That and I just think it has so much more potential then just another stone finish gargoyle. I still vote PYO, even if she’s not the most popular because of the size. I’d LOVE to paint a few! I’d keep her as is, and just pump them out as PYOs, job well done, next project ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody
                  Keymaster

I should explain her expression, She was made to take “Spectral” eyes, those round reflective globes. I wanted her to have eyes that glowed in the headlights when you pulled into your driveway at night.
                    I just stuck some regular eyes into the perfectly round sockets for the photo. If we made her as a indoor dragon, I would probably re-sculpt her to take normal dragon eyes -so she would have eyelids….or maybe keep her as stone finish with globe eyes… still dithering.

This dragon is WAY WAY to big to be a pyo I think!

Melody
                    Keymaster

I’m with you Arlla, I don’t think she matches the Emperor at all… she looks a little too…. I don’t know. Happy? Surprised? Maybe it’s just when she is compared to the Old Warrior. She needs a bit more eyelid I think, maybe that would help.

I do like her, but I think it would be a fun PYO honestly. Probably a HUGE pain to paint and very time consuming, but Melody would finally get to hear everyone shut up when they complain about not having a huge PYO! LOL! That and I just think it has so much more potential then just another stone finish gargoyle. I still vote PYO, even if she’s not the most popular because of the size. I’d LOVE to paint a few! I’d keep her as is, and just pump them out as PYOs, job well done, next project ^_^

She really wouldn’t work as an Empress. She is too big. The Emperor is tall, but his body isn’t that big.

Melody
                      Keymaster

The garden dragon is quite lovely. However, my personal favorite is Melody’s NEW rock dragon… It’s really cute! 😀

Very funny, You should post a picture of it!

Melody
                        Keymaster

You should post a picture of it!

Kiya
                          Participant

Well – he won’t have wings (no photoshop), but here he is!

Rock_Dragon

Grayfire_artz
                            Participant

Well – he won’t have wings (no photoshop), but here he is!

Rock_Dragon

your work area looks lovely! ;D

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

LOL! He’s chillin! ^_^

Ah! i would enjoy this big girl much more wth Spectral eyes I think. Now I know why the sockets appear so large, that makes perfect sense. *cough* Still want to paint her though. LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

KoishiiKitty
                                Participant

AWE!!!!! That is the most adorable little reptile ever! He looks so perfect there.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.