fbpx

Thank you Windstone!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Thank you Windstone!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I bought one of the new tadpoads, checked out, then realized I had to get a colt too! Got one of them too, checked out, paid the separate shipping, figuring it was my mistake. Then…saw this in an email….

Windstone Editions just sent you a partial refund of $2.24 USD for your purchase.

Thank you! That was an awesome surprise that my shipment was combined and I got a bit of money back too!

Thank you Windstone!!!!

dragonmedley
    Participant

Susie’s awesome… she put my tadpoad in the box of the PYO I had ordered the day before!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Melody
      Keymaster

Susie has been working like crazy to sort out and combine everybody’s orders, as much as she can.

Susie
        Keymaster

If you placed 2 separate orders I will try to combine them IF I CAN, but please don’t expect it. There are rather of LOT of orders and I have to process them beginning with the oldest – and when I’m looking at those, I cannot see the newer ones. Even if you’ve emailed me asking me to combine, I may miss it. But If I can, I will. Meantime, it’s going to be well into next week by the time they all ship out.

rock-reader
          Participant

Susie,

Thank you for taking such good care of us, your customers. You’ve combined shippments in the past for me and saved me quite a bit of money for which I am grateful. And, no, I don’t expect you to clean up my ordering errors but it is a delightful surprise when you do! πŸ™‚
            Having buttered you up, and knowing I was very late in ordering from the bonanza of releases in Wednesday…WHAT ARE YOU DOING, reading the forum!! Work, woman, work!!! Get those orders out!! You don’t need to eat! You don’t need to sleep! You don’t need to…okay, rock-reader, take a deep breathe…your new pieces will arrive in due time………….

***Contact broken due to operator’s greed induced meltdown*****

Susie
            Keymaster

:bigsmile: Actually, I am packing up orders right now! J) πŸ™‚ :love:
              When I run out of fuzzies I have to stop…

Falcolf
              Participant

Susie, you are awesome πŸ˜€ thank you for the hard work that you do!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Chloe
                Participant

I second this! Thank you so much for all that you do! πŸ˜€

Zelda
                  Participant

I second this! Thank you so much for all that you do! πŸ˜€

Thirded! πŸ™‚ Susie your work with all of that packing and organizing is very much appreciated! A while back, one of the shipping service’s quotes wouldn’t load when I placed an order, and Susie contacted me directly to make sure I was OK with my shipping choice before sending my order out. Going to that trouble was unexpected on my end, and a very nice surprise.

Same goes for everybody at Windstone – I’m sure that with the variety and volume of pieces involved, grab bags must turn the factory upside down, especially when release time comes. Thank you all for creating these bright and beautiful things and sending them out all over the world!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Susie….. You know I think you totally rock but I will say it again and again!!! You are the best and go the extra mile each and every time for all of us. I hope you know that you are very much appreciated by all of us out here in the windstone loving world. And to everyone at windstone ……Bravo and sending huggs to you all for all your hard work each and every day! πŸ™‚

got my order today! Thanks for working so hard you guys!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

phantomess
                    Participant

I may not have ordered anything during this madness, but I’m going to thank Susie- and the rest of Windstone- anyway! You guys are awesome and a really GREAT customer-serving company! :love:

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

darjeb
                      Participant

YOU ARE FANTASTIC SUSIE AND YOU DO A TERRIFIC JOB

Mercury Star
                        Participant

More Susie love! <3

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.