fbpx

Thank You for all of…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Thank You for all of…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

Wow! 😯 That is one amazing collection!

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

WOW!! Someday I hope to have a collection like that! Amazing!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bob

beautiful and VERY impressive collection WSC.

wow! how many total do you have?
          thank you so much for taking the time to post the images.

I actually posted them for Melody mainly, but thank you everyone for all the nice nice compliments!! 😳
          Thank you Lokie! Keep reading you’ll love the entire story! πŸ˜€
          Those unicorns aren’t unruley, I jsut popped them inside my Edwardian case so that they don’t get harmed (Plus I was running out of room!). Trust me, they are fed well and get alot of attention! (There isn’t one Windstone in those pics that doesn’t!)
          I have 137 all told, but 5 of those aren’t on display, I have the 3 bears, and the dragon bookends who are patiently waiting their turn out there, and the whole wolf griffin collection adn gold OW on one layaway that Dave started with Emerald. And a layaway with her that has 2 of my last 3 rubies in it too. (Scratcher and young, still waiting paitently to find out if I will be able to get my ruby OW)
          The vining plant is called a Pothos, also known as Devil’s Ivy (very posionous) and the large palm type plant is a Draceana, Hawiian Ti to some. I have a bunch of houseplants all over, I blame my Gramma for those as well as my love of Windstones. (Damn, I miss her. πŸ˜₯ )
          I have a fairish amount of old lamps. Swags and table lamps, oil and hurricane, and a few odd ones no one wanted! I even had one man tell me I could NEVER bring back one I bought. He said it was ugly as the north end of a south bound pole cat. πŸ˜• I love it, and will never get rid of it! I even rewired it. I am sort of a Jill of all Trades!
          I had to sort of had to take a couple extra pics due to the fact my swap partner’s peice was in one photo! 😳 I have two commission peices in those photos too. I would love to do more comissions, but I just haven’t posted any info on that yet. I want to see the reaction to my swap peice first I guess. *shrugs*
          Well, I went out to celebrate my narrowin down to one job finally…Now I need to do something else to bring in money for more Windstones!
          There has to be a way to make more room…If not, they will start to really be crammed in there! I plan to have a “Library” when I move so I have my own room for Windstones and books!
          But thank you EVERYONE for the kind words on my collection…It is a HUGE part of my life! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
          Participant

Dang, Melody. That has got to make you feel good. A whole house dedicated to you! What a compliment.

Bob

BRAVO!!!

Anonymous

skigod377 wrote:

Dang, Melody. That has got to make you feel good. A whole house dedicated to you! What a compliment.

Church of Pena…

And on Sundays, the enchanted feather duster is passed for collection of evil settlers upon the backs of the holy Windstones…

Bob

OH NO NOT CHURCH!!!!!
                  Way to much contraversary there.
                  SHRINE DE PENA!!!

Skigod377
                  Participant

Hmmmm… back to the cult theory. πŸ˜›

Starbreeze
                    Participant

Looks like we can’t get away from that….bring out the robes πŸ˜†

Bob

do we get to pick what color our robes are?? Is so I claim Rainbow!! Well White with Gold trim would do also

LOL
                        It’s more like a temple for a Goddess. πŸ˜‰
                        NOT a church… πŸ˜†
                        I get the BEP robe!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Anonymous

I never denied a cult following.

The pearl white robe is obviously reserved for Melody, as to the other ones I’m sure we can come up with a reasonable ranking order.

siberakh1
                          Participant

I call the Autumn Leaf colored robe! 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.